Hi guys. My ex is on msn, (he was the dumper) I'm so tempted to talk to him!! He has been on a few times, and I had only tried to contact him once, a couple of months ago - he ignored me and then went offline (blocked me is more like it).. Every time he's on, I get the irresistible urge to say "hi wats up" but, somehow i do resist...

However..I'm thinking of sending him an email to just say "thankyou"...(for everything he's put me through, now that I am stronger without him.) Should i just say "thankyou" and leave it at that, one word, or should I say something like

"hey, don't worry I don't expect you to reply, just wanted to say thankyou.

I heard you're doing really well in your job, congrats. Hope you and your family are well."

and leave it at that....

I kind of prefer the first idea, but the second idea is more likely to get a response, and he would probably think "oh she's being really nice"....help!!

P.S. We have had NC for a little over 2 months now. We aren't on speaking terms, and I hate that. i just want to break the ice so we don't have to avoid each other anymore

No not yet!! lol being VERY strong, and resisting the urge lol. hmm that is a good way to look at it. I am not thinking very clearly at the moment, I am sort of panicked, and nervousy/tense so I'm sorry if I don't make sense lol. I think I should think about it, and then act on it when I am in a more stable mood....what do you think about the msn name thing?

Do the msn names actually mean anything to you? Why do you think they are AIMed at you?

Say thank you to him in your mind if that's how you feel...but your life being better is doen to you, not him.

I deleted my ex of msn...took me aaaaages to do it but I can honestly say it's much better not seeing him on line. No temptations, no wondering if I should take it as 'permission to contact'.

I know the horrible tense feelings you speak of and my heart goes out to you. Be kind to yourself and delete him so you only have yourself to think about.

nilli x

Do the msn names actually mean anything to you? Why do you think they are AIMed at you?

Say thank you to him in your mind if that's how you feel...but your life being better is doen to you, not him.

I deleted my ex of msn...took me aaaaages to do it but I can honestly say it's much better not seeing him on line. No temptations, no wondering if I should take it as 'permission to contact'.

I know the horrible tense feelings you speak of and my heart goes out to you. Be kind to yourself and delete him so you only have yourself to think about.

nilli x

I just know they are aimed at me. He's done it before, put stupid names up that are obviously directed at me. What I can't understand though is why? He was the one who broke it off, not me, why is he angry and still trying to get to me? *rolls eyes*

I have often thought about deleting him off msn...I just couldn't though...I think I might though, like you said, it would reduce the temptation thats for sure! lol Hmm...will ponder that and try and work up the courage to press "delete"...

Thankyou

you need to get him off of your buddy list. each time it goes up on the screen you lose a little piece of yourself. you're only 18 but you have the chance to act in a way that will strengthen you for all the years to come. It's the little things that we do for ourselves that change us in the big ways as we are all just a collections of bits and pieces.

I just know they are aimed at me. He's done it before, put stupid names up that are obviously directed at me. What I can't understand though is why? He was the one who broke it off, not me, why is he angry and still trying to get to me? *rolls eyes*

I have often thought about deleting him off msn...I just couldn't though...I think I might though, like you said, it would reduce the temptation thats for sure! lol Hmm...will ponder that and try and work up the courage to press "delete"...

Thankyou

Seriously, deleting him was one of my best decisions! I feel free from all the overanalyzing. I think you can add them back on without them noticing so why not try for a few days eh?

Seriously, deleting him was one of my best decisions! I feel free from all the overanalyzing. I think you can add them back on without them noticing so why not try for a few days eh?

Thats the part I'm worried about lol when I go to add him back in, if it will come up on his that I have...Oh well. I haven't been on msn since, but next time I am, I will try and delete him!!

Archived