Hi,

Well its been nearly two weeks since I moved out of my house and away from my ex. It has been the darkest time. I thought I would cope but going back to an empty apartment, not seeing or contacting her has really messed my head up.

I was in my local bar on Friday night, and glanced out of the window and she was walking passed and waved. She said she wanted to see if I was in there to give me a wave.

I went out, tried to be strong but just broke down. After 4 years of a good relationship, I thought there maybe be some hope but she said its just gone too far. She said she wasnt seeing anyone else as she was not interested. I ended up curled up on my lounge floor sobbing all night and just can not get her out of my head.

I am just tempted to phone her, email her with how I feel but surely I am just prolonging the pain. Trying to concentrate on anything else is impossible at the moment.

My friends are ok, they just say, have a beer, everything will be alright but that doesnt help.

I dont know what to do to be able to move on

Hey Confused,

Well I stupidly emailed her about 2 hours ago, saying how I felt, stating that surely there must be a chance.

The response I got back is that she has moved on. Still cares but does not want to try again.

It felt like my heart was ripped out of me although somehow I have a little relief that I can now get on although the pain is still there.

I am not sure how I am going to cope the next couple of days but i am going to try and not be on my own very much.

I wouldnt put these feelings onto my worst enemy!

Hope you are ok confused.

Well bro im on week 6 out of a 5 year relationship. It's getting easier and i know she is dating which makes it even harder. The way she dumped me was so f....ed up that i would still take her back. Be thankful your not me 28 years old with big * * * man boobs. I'm afraid to move on and find a girl that will accept me for who i am.

Time is the healer i promise you that you have to be strong. Everything that reminds you of her put it all in a box and hide it trust me. I even have her password to her voice mail and im surprised at myself for not checking it once.

Look forward to the good times ahead work on yourself and focus. I pray all the time its helped me alot in life and without the lord by my side i would be dead or in jail right now. It seems women these dont know a good thing when they got it. You will make a new girl a very happy one when the time is right.

well hey knightm,

its okay you emailed her. I also did my last talk after we talked. But I do not contact otherwise. you will probably feel the need to do it again. I also get those responses, they care about you but their feelings have changed. If you ask me that is BS! seriously! Keep strong and do not sit alone for to long unless you like that type of thing. these feelings are horrible and I agree I would not wish them on anyone. you will go through emotional highs and lows. dont be afriad just go with them....

Archived