Crush on the bank teller

Dr.Amore

Just a funny a story thought i would share. Every time i go to my bank and wait in line i always get the same teller. The first time she served me we talked for like 10min with customers behind getting mad. We both freeze up sometimes talking to one another. She always asks how is work whats new in life ect ect.

Funny thing is one day a guiy working there was talking about going to a club and i said we should take her he said her husband would not like that. In my mind i was like o well she is taken but dam that sucks. She is an amazing women and yesterday i was in line same thing out of 7 tellers busy and im next in line same girl again for the 8th time.

I told her why do i always get stuck with you she laughed and we talked for ever she even went out of her way to get me free checking and switch my card balance over and even left her desk to help me while all the customers are waiting. I told her your gonna get in trouble she said i don't care. I get all mushy and happy inside when i she her even though i know she i married and nothing will ever happen. Just weird how things work out in life sometimes. I even get the feeling i can see myself with her for ever weird i know but so is life.

Why do married women flirt when there happily married or giving men mix signals i hate that. Anyways just wanted to share a funny weird experience i have when i go to my local bank. Im sure there are some of you that can relate to this.

why would a married person flirt? Cause marriage can become routine. It can be like eating at the same restaurant night after night- once in awhile, you might want to eat somewhere else. Doesn't mean she wants out of her marriage- just might mean it's fun to have a little diversion- and keeping it on a 'flirt with the guy at work' level may be all that she's interested in.

I think you probably realize that you don't really know alot about her, so you're projecting all this stuff about what it'd be like to be with her based on very little in reality. But- if you're able to keep it at a level where it doesn't mess up you pursuing available women, it can be a nice reason to go to the bank!

I think she is flirting because it breaks up the monotony of her day. let's face it - being a bank teller isn't exactly the most EXCITING job. You deposit other people's money, give them $10 in quarters for their laundry, and you get them certified checks. Oh, and the excitement of opening savings accounts

I can see why she would get a bit giggly and flirt a little with a decent looking guy. Just don't read too much into it, ok?

Mmm,a while back I had a similar situation.A girl in a supermarket[teller] I always went to ,always seemed to be flirting with me.Then she dropped the marriage bomb and I lost interest completely.Actually her interest in you could be genuine.The girl that was flirting with me was actually in the downslope of her marriage as it wasn't too long after that ,that she became divorced.Of course she quit her job at the supermarket and I never did get her name so the chances of me hooking up with her now are pretty remote.If I were you I would put her on the backburner for now,perhaps you could go to the bank less often,still occasionally flirt with her but try to date other women.

Yea im in no way going to presume trying to get her. My last relationship of 5 years was with a married women. Its a long and crazy story which im gonna post in a thread. I learned once do not sleep with married chicks i felt guilty till this day for what i did.

I guess i just look forward to seeing this girl at the bank she makes me smile and thats good enough for me. But i agree when a girl dont get the attention she wants at home with her man and from time to time they love flirting it makes them feel good about themselves.

Its sad these days though i think thats why marriages don't last that long. People get bored with one another after time, feelings fade away, looks fade away, the attention you got when you first got together is gone. I'm not saying i don't believe in marriage but these days its a gamble. BTW the teller is from Cambodia and looks like a princess, has that cute foreign accent, and dam can she dress, o yea i forgot the nice set of tataas

Archived