does she love me? please please please help

andrew25

Hi everyone, latley I have been having some trouble. I am currently 16 years of age, goto school. Theres this girl she is in a couple of my classes, I'm not sure if she likes me or not she usually grabs onto me and my chest and always finds my jokes funny and has alot of eye contact with me. she tends to grab my arms too, we get along fine and 90% of the time we agree on the same things. I spend alot of time with her but sometimes she seems to wander off without me but most of the time she is very talkative. If I wanted to take this relationship to the next level would I be ruining a good friendship? can anybody be so kind to tell me what to do about it or anyways to get her to like me. does she really like me?

I'm not too sure about the flare in the eyes thing, but she does have a lotof eye contact, she doesnt hold my hands either when we walk but tends to put her arms from behind onto my chest and lean in from behind. only know each other through school, how should I go about asking her to do something without being so forward about it?

thanks

what signs do i need to look for in her to know she likes me back? is there anything i could do to get her to like me more? I'm pretty nice to her, always listen, make her laugh. I'm not sure how to tell if she likes me as a friend or more.

Archived