Statistics- Whether the ex will ever call

kate111

i would def. date if i get the oppertunity. went on one so far but the guy lives in a diff state and i was on vacation. I just dont know where to start... and i want to practise. and the worst part is, i just understand how my ex already found someone so soon and although i dont want to seriously date anyone, i just want someone to get my mind off of my ex.

i am also thinking about getting highlights next week just because

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww Kate, stop beating yourself up about things Hun.. I try not to myself but know what your going through and some days are better than others. Go out and go for a few dates and non committed short relationships, if it boosts your confidence and makes you feel good..

My ex split with me and it was pretty messy for about 7 months after that. We were together for 5.5 years. I moved about a year later, I got involved with someone else, and he ended up calling.

He still calls every once in awhile to "check up" on me. It's been 2 and a half years since we split, so honestly to me at this point it just got annoying. But it's sweet gratification to know that while I went through such a HARD time recovering from him, he still hasn't gotten over me.

Archived