Someone Explain what my ex is doing???

GrandmasterPRA

My girlfriend ended a 2 year relationship about a month and a half ago. I tried getting her back for about 2 weeks and then I finally gave up and decided not to contact her anymore. She started sending me text messages saying "hi" and "how are you". I responded but just said hi back and told her I was good. Then she sent me another text message the next day and I didn't respond to it. That night I got a phone call from some random guy at 3 in the morning telling me that she was drunk and she hooked up with somebody. First of all, she is the only one that knows my cell phone number so she had something to do with it. I didn't hear from her for a while and then she sent me a myspace message apologizing for the call and I responded friendly and didn't say anything about the call. Then she messaged me back and it was all just friendly talk and what we were up to lately. i didn't respond for a couple days and I just told her what i was up to. She even asked if I met anyone new but I didn't answer that part of the question. I didn't hear from her for a week and a half until yesterday, I was on my way home and I was coming down Church st. She sent me a message saying, "Are you on church St". I never responded.

First of all, she is 17 years old, and I am 19. She got a new boyfriend just 3 days after we broke up. What I want to know is why she is acting like this? and if she has a so called "boyfriend" then why is she going out of her way to send me messages and crap? I still care about her a lot but i think she is just too immature to deal with. I'm just trying to disappear for a while and not log onto myspace or anything so maybe she can think about it. It is her senior year and she is all caught up in all of that and I was holding her back from doing some things she wanted to do. We had an awesome relationship and I don't think she realizes that. We had fun no matter what, and from what I have heard, she doesn't even spend any time with her new boyfriend and she can't care too much about him if she is still contacting me. I would love to be with her again, I just don't know how to handle the whole situation. Should I stay with the whole no contact which seems to work, and does anybody have any idea as to why she would be acting the way that she is?

hhmmm......well maybe she realized she still wants to be with you. She may still love you and want to be with you but she also wants her freedom to do what she wants. she needs to know she can't have her cake and eat it to. What you need to do is ASK HER why she keeps contacting you, especially if she has a new bf. If she wants to get back that's up to you. But you need to either tell her you've moved on and to leave you alone. Or ask her what's up and see if she wants to get back together. Plus I don't see you "holding her back from doing things she wants to do" as a good reason for ending a great two year relationship! that sounds kinda immature. I think if it meants that much to her she would stick it out no matter what.

I can't really say what she's all about, but I think you're doing a fine job dealing with the break up. She could be using you as a back up now if the new relationship doesn't work out. I would even go further and say that she still has feelings for you.

I'd distance myself from her even more and look for other prosepcts(girls).

I had something like this happen to me when I was that age. My ex would call me all the time and she was with another guy. It tore me up inside. This went on for a good month or 2. Like clock work she would call when she got home on a saturday night. One night I ran into another ex and we hooked up. Well sure enough she called me that night and asked me what I did. I told her I hooked up with my old GF. Her switch flipped and all she kept saying was please take me back. I hurt for so long from her that I actually started laughing at her while she was crying her eyes out over the phone. We did get back eventually but my advise to you is enjoy your life and date other girls. If she asks if you are seeing someone tell her yes.

What kind of response should I make to a text message that says, "are you on church st.?" If she still had feelings for me, wouldn't you think that she would make a little bit more of an effort than she is making. She told me when we broke up that she would call me when she is ready. So should I just wait until she calls if she ever does beacuse these little text messages are driving me nuts. They don't make any sense.

Archived