Another last minute date thread...

needorgreed

Hi guys.

There's this guy at school whom I'm interested in and I've posted about him before. We've went out a couple times and hooked up once a few weeks ago. I see him fairly often during class and such and we have casual conversation during school. I kinda wanted to see him again and asked him today if what he was doing tomorrow (friday). He replied that he wasn't doing much and said it might be ok to hang out together. I replied that hanging out would be fun, was trying to keep it cool, and said that he should let me know. That was the end of the conversation.

I didn't want to pressure him because we're all busy and he has a flight to catch on Saturday. But I'm kinda sad that he didn't say yes or anything else affirmative during our conversation. I don't really want to call to follow up because that would make me look waay too needy.

What do y'all think of this?

Yea, just wait and see. He's probably just doesn't know what to do with a girl on a Friday evening and is trying to figure something out... or at least he's think about trying to figure something out… maybe he hasn’t quite figured out why you told him that you had a good time… I don’t know where he’s at. BUT, hope springs eternal so just give him some time.

I don't know how old you are, but I could probably guess and trust me when I say that these interactions with guys get a lot easier in just a couple short years. I know this doesn't help your current situation, but you'll be glad to know that the male species will smarten up and take a hint pretty soon.

i read this 2ice and it sounded like a yes to me. not officially, but agreeing to hang out sounds like it. don't call to follow up today. call tomorrow afternoon to see what he is up to and if he wants to meet up. that wouldn't be a date set in stone so it shouldn't scare him.

Archived