I keep thinking i dont wana be with my gf. I know i love her i really do and i want nothing more to spend my life with her, but something doesnt feel right anymore. Weve been together for over a year now and its been amazing, but her mom has stoped me seing her and its been about 3 months since i last spent time with her. I left a post before telling everyone about her lying and stuff and she doesnt do that as much now, and shes started bieng more open, but i feel weve drifted apart alot. Something in myhead is telling me to leave her, but my heart is telling me to stay with her. I really want to make this work but i miss her so much its beginning to make me loose my love for her. I feel really guilty feeling like this, and i tell myself i dont love her i know it sounds really silly but i keep thinking i dont want her and i dont care and i want someone else and i was told if you think things like that it can make you feel it to. I know it sounds silly but im so so guilty about everything. I dont know what to do becuase i dont want us to break up

rich

shes 16 im 17. Her moms really out of order at the moment she wont let me see her i havent got a clue why. she doesnt tell me how she feels anymore she never ever tells me she loves me or anything een though i know she does i need to be told and it hurts that im not and she doesnt tell me her feelings anymore, shes really closed of and im lucky if i get spoken to by her most days. I dont understand whats up with her and its pushing me away but she said shes gunna be more open with me from now on but im really not sure

she never ever tells me she loves me or anything een though i know she does

Err... Maybe you need to get both your feelings out into the open. I don't want to say that you're in denial but you need to find out exactly how she feels about this. Perhaps her parents saying you can't come anymore was actually her idea.

Archived