My GF wants to tease someone

lavalamp777

We played a joke on a friend of ours that we wanted a threesome with him. Yes I am the guy from the previous threesome thread. Long story short, she wants to tease him this weekend by all of us watching a movie and her bending down and revealing something and then just watching the movie. My friend comments on how hot she is etc.

I feel weird, is this even normal? I don't mind it, I think it's fun, but is it normal for girls to tease like this? My GF is 100 % commited to me at least thats what she says.

Ill update with more details later.

Um....that just seems wrong to me.... Not just on her, but you for being willing for her to do it.

In my own books, she is not "100% committed" to you if she thinks it is okay and fun to bend over and show her bits to someone else.

She says it is to "joke around with him", but honestly, the joke here would be on you.

If she is willing to do that, she will also be willing to tease him with "more".....she is testing boundaries, and you are showing her there are none.

But I mean, if you are fine with it, whatever. Then you are. Just make sure you are now, because you can't take it back once it is done.

hmmmm.....well lavalamp - normal for the explorative yes. Normal for us conservatives? Not so much.

If you're OK with it - then be OK with it. If you're having hesitations or feeling a bit apprehensive, let that be known. DON'T do things that make you feel uncomfortable. You will resent yourself and THAT is not a good place to be.

Personally, if im so commited to someone I would find other ways to play a joke on my bf's friends rather than teasing them. I agree with the other poster who said she is testing boundaries here and if she is willing to "show" than more than likely she's probably willing to do more. If you're not comfortable with it then you need to let it be known NOW and not later otherwise the joke will be on you my friend.

This sounds really immature to me. The fact that you are agreeing to allow her to do this seems messed up and I have to agree with RayKay that your gf is testing the boundaries. Why go there? Just so your gf can get her kicks? You don't seem to be laughing too much about this or you wouldn't have posted the thread. She is definitely into mind games and knowing this, I would be questioning her faithfulness if I were you.

Personally, if im so commited to someone I would find other ways to play a joke on my bf's friends rather than teasing them. I agree with the other poster who said she is testing boundaries here and if she is willing to "show" than more than likely she's probably willing to do more. If you're not comfortable with it then you need to let it be known NOW and not later otherwise the joke will be on you my friend.

I fullly agree. well said

Thanks for the replies guys.

In all honesty me and my gf are both very open sexually. We have spoken about having a threesome in the past, and she admitted at a point before that she would like to have a threesome with another guy. It's a bit confusing for me because I don't mind it, and I have to admit it turns me on just a bit, but like someone said in my other post that seeing another man inside my woman will shake me till no end (which is probably true). I've talked to her about having an actual threesome then to see if she wanted to try, and she finally said she would not do it, because it's just wrong etc. I asked her why she wanted to have a threesome in the first place and she just said it was a fantasy (which is normal) and that she thought I wanted it. In conclusion she does not want to have a threesome anymore, but she did spark interest in wanting to tease someone, so I agreed to it. She asked me if I was alright with this and wouldnt feel weird or anything, because if I do she won't do it.

So I think Im going to go through with it and have some fun and see what happens, and Im pretty sure my gf is 100 % commited to me, and if she is not like some people said here then we will go from there.

Also a bit of a random question, I don't really know how to put it, but am I responsible for the actions I take with my gf and our relationship. Like I mean, if I am letting her tease other guys etc, will I spark an actual wanting of having a threesome, or is it just naturally there from the start since it was one of her fantasies? Like for example, I could of said no I don't want anything of the sort and want to have a conservative relationship, but would she secretely pursue her goal anyways?

Bah we will see what happens this weekend, and Ill update on what happens.

am I responsible for the actions I take with my gf and our relationship.

You are always responsible for your actions in any thing, relationships be they intimate or friendship. You may think that you will be having a bit of fun, but are you acting as a good friend or just playing a cheap joke so you and your girl can get off at the expense of others. Sounds like a good case of Folie à deux.

Archived