Rebound and Breakup

Things didnt end up working out with my last guyfriend. Im not sure if im still getting over him, or if im ready to be with other guys again..

But lately its like any guy who talks to me, i start to be interested in. Im trying not to, but i find myself wanting..and even needing to be around other guys all the time. i dont want to get myself in trouble... but is this a rebound sort of stage of breakup? im still working on building my confidence. Any pointers or sites i should visit?

cheers

Things didnt end up working out with my last guyfriend. Im not sure if im still getting over him, or if im ready to be with other guys again..

But lately its like any guy who talks to me, i start to be interested in. Im trying not to, but i find myself wanting..and even needing to be around other guys all the time. i dont want to get myself in trouble... but is this a rebound sort of stage of breakup? im still working on building my confidence. Any pointers or sites i should visit?

cheers

From my own experience people are not ready to start a brand new quality relationship. I hurt an ex of mine because of that and my current girlfriend got hurt by her first boyfriend which was even worse. Being with someone who didn't sort things out is not good.

Archived