His crazy obsession!

MyNinja

Okay I'm not sure if this is the right forum but here I go!

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 Months has this obsession with always touching my breasts! I can't even begin to tell you how annoying it is for me knowing that I have sensitive breast tissue.He's a really good person at heart, but I can't stand the feeling of them being touched and he always wants to caress them. I tell him I don't like it and he says he knows but I should start getting used to it. He's my first boyfriend, would this have anything to do with it?. What should I do??

If he really is your boyfriend and you've verbally agreed to be his girlfriend, you have a legal obligation to allow him to touch you where ever he wants when ever he wants until you cancel said verbal contract. Your breasts legally belong to your boyfriend when you enter into a "boyfriend/girlfriend agreement"... So he's right, you should start getting used to it.

If he really is your boyfriend and you've verbally agreed to be his girlfriend, you have a legal obligation to allow him to touch you where ever he wants when ever he wants until you cancel said verbal contract. Your breasts legally belong to your boyfriend when you enter into a "boyfriend/girlfriend agreement"... So he's right, you should start getting used to it.

Yeah, Andy's right... I thought everyone knew that?

Being a man, I have to say that the ability to control my hands from touching my girls boobs is missing. It's like...an unconscious thing. Luckily my girl doesn't mind.

Just stand your ground. Start inflicting pain everytime he touches them lol. If he grabs your boob, grab his and twist =) He'll learn eventually (or he'll have a really sore chest)

legal obligation??? Legal obligation?!!! What the ?!Since when is there paperwork to sign giving him the right to do it if I don't like it? (lol) I'm not obligated submit myself to anything that I'm not comfortable with. boyfriend or no boyfriend.....

I think if you do not like him doing that then just tell him and he cant tell you that you should get use to it, because even though he is with you its your body and he should respect you.

Tell him firmly you dont like it all the time or whatever.

im sorry but i think ancatdubh and andyg are wrong, the verbal agreement doesnt include, being touched when you dont want to be. Thats like saying that when being girlfriend and boyfriend you make a verbal agreement and are obliged to have sex, when you most defenetly are not obliged.

Yeah,

The legally obligated thing was a joke. He told you to start getting used to it... Maybe you should tell him that you like to fondle balls... Get rough with it and I'm sure it'll make him uncomfortable then equate that to your breasts... It'll stop.

Are you just talking about during sex?

You could tell him it's not your favorite and then give him examples of other things you like - kisses in the neck, on the earlobe, etc ... You could also tell him it sort of hurts when he does it - give him suggestions of things he can try.

It doesn't sound like a weird obsession to me - it's a part of your body that most men find extremely attractive. Do you want your breasts to be completely off-limits?

if you don't like him touching them because it's uncomfortable and/or painful, tell him to stop. he can't touch you just because he is your boyfriend, that doesn't give him consent to do what he wants with you.

if he cared about you, he would realise that you are serious and it isn't a good feeling for you and he would respect you and stop doing it.

Andyg! What nonsense it is that?!@?!

I've NEVER heard of such an explaination in my ntire life! There is NO LEGAL OBLIGATION in a relationship NOT even in a marriage! NOt if it has to do with your PERSONAL body! You making her feel as if MEN CAN RULE YOUR BODY! Men with this belief are more prone to rape becuase they think woman HAVE to give it up due to this legal obligation.

Im utterly disappointed.

Captain Planet...you're just the same. I thought this forum was to help people not to bring them to a state to of supression. Men like you give good men a bad name.

Well, I did tell her to get him to stop if she didn't like it.. I mean if you have a boyfriend, chances are he is going to want to touch your breasts.

So I guess it is helping her by letting her know what is actually going to happen, I mean I could ram more rhetoric down her throat but I think she gets the idea, she doesn't want to be touched, tell him that.

I think it would be much more helpful for her to realize that men like boobies and will probably always want to touch them. I'd hardly call touching breasts a crazy obsession.

Nice said ...I agree

Archived