Strange mind

Hi I am a 25 year old man and I have an issue in which i am becoming concerned with. Me an my girlfriend have a very open relationship when it comes to past experiences. We share everything I have been finding myself turned on by her stories and as a matter of fact I find myself asking her to do it nearly all the time. I get so horny when she tells me about these things and i cum almost immediately. We talk about it over the phone, during sex, anywhere. Now it has gotten to the point where it has consumed the relatonship. I was wondering if there is a name for this condition and what i should do for help. p.s. she seems to like it as well

You've hit on both the good and bad of what you are practicing. I think in a mutually loving, caring relationship, recounting past sexual experiences can be a powerful motivational and erotic tool, so long as both partners are VERY secure in their relationship. When I say secure, I mean both need to have the wherewithall, trust, and lack of ego (don't confuse this with lack of self-esteem, because they are not analogous) to be able to look upon the recounting of past escapades as just that, PAST experiences, without using them as a method of passing judgement. If jealousy enters into the equation, and it's very easy for this to happen, then the relationship is doomed, so be forewarned!

The downside, you've already begun obsessing over this, as apparently she has as well. Is she similarly motivated by any retellings of YOUR past? I'm not a clinician of any sort, so I don't know if there is a term for what you are doing. In reality, what you're doing is living vicariously through your girlfriend's retelling of past experiences. I know it's hard to try to put the genie back in the bottle once it's been released, but you need to look for other avenues for your....motivations. How about instead of just reliving her past, create some particularly memorable experiences of your own. Be varied and inventive. In time, you'll be able to be mutually...motivated by the retelling of your SHARED encounters. You'll end up getting twice the bang (pardon the pun) for your buck. The original experience, and the memory.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...