Just My little story

jojomugs

So, ok. I've known this girl for about 5-6 months now, and we've went through alot. We first met each other, got very close very fast, and at one point, we both confessed that we had feelings for one another. But because we dind't want to "ruin what we have" (yes a classic but yet here it pops up again), and our parents being strict about these relationships, we just decided to stay as strictly friends.

A few months later, as i kept going out with her as friends, i kept liking her more than just a friend. Then all of a sudden, she is not as sincere to me as she used to be and starts acting cold to me.(i get depressed) I ask her what's wrong, she says everything's fine, and about 3 weeks later she confesses. She tells me that she started to at me because she didn't want me to like her more than as a friend.

At the time i was so confused, but it cheered me up alot because i found out why she was at me. And i also found out that BECAUASE she at me, i had more feelings for her at the time. So now that she stated clear that she wanted to be friends, i was fine with it.

Now at the time, i thought it was gonna be impossible to be back to the way we were before, and that i would really miss it. However i was wrong. We're now closer then ever, last night i was on the phone with her for 2 1/2 hours talking about nothing.

Well i guess what im trying to express is that i'm very happy at the moment but i'm also unsure about my feelings for her. I think i still like her, i think about her alot (5 times a day?) but at the same time, i have no feelings for her when i meet and talk to her.

So yeah, that's just my story and i wanted to tell it to someone.

Thanks for listening!

It sounds like it would be best if you remained just friends.

, i have no feelings for her when i meet and talk to her.

Maybe your romantic feelings for her vanished when she gave you mixed signals and picked on you....and you realized she was not "dating" material.

BellaDonna

Well i guess what im trying to express is that i'm very happy at the moment but i'm also unsure about my feelings for her. I think i still like her, i think about her alot (5 times a day?) but at the same time, i have no feelings for her when i meet and talk to her.

I understand how you feel, because I felt the same way about someone, just these past few months. But honestly, I am over them now. We are good friends, and we talk a lot. Sometimes I do think back to when we were together, but everytime we hang out in person, I know for sure that he is just my friend, (who happens to be hot.)LoL. Stay friends, and don't get lost in your imaginative feelings for her.

Archived