my mom found out

She may yell, may annoy you, many be disappointed, may cry, may get angry.

But your ultimate lesson is to learn how not to get suspended again and what you can do now to prevent that from happening.

My only suggestion is to aim for an A and you'll approach it.

I don't understand, which school suspends a pupil for THREE months without notifying the pupils parents anyway?

Arwen

I used to think of ways to get around telling the parents if I ever got suspended. I never did anything to get suspended for, but it was fun to think about. You can always use a friend to take a phone call or as locke said, snag a letter. I just can't imagine what I'd do for 3 months. What would you do every day?

What did you do?

very bad things

I don't understand, which school suspends a pupil for THREE months without notifying the pupils parents anyway?

Arwen

It was for the Spring semester. It has been 3 months into the semester.

Let me guess, they sent a letter and you snagged it?

Yes, apparently there is an "Encouragment letter" that i didn't know about. That's how she found out. The letter encouraged me to do better and stuff from the Dean, oh he's sneaky.

Partytime!!!

My life is a party.

I am surprised that they DO notify the parents of someone who isn't a minor: surely once you're an adult it should be your own responsibility, it shouldn't be your parents' business if you don't want them to know...

... but that aside, when does your suspension end? I don't think there's much for it but getting through it and making sure it doesn't happen again...

take care!

Your profile says you are 22, wouldn't this be a great opportunity to start behaving more accordingly to your age? People of your age graduate uni and start their careers, they usually don't get suspended and say the 'dean is sneaky'. College or whatever school you are in is a right you have. From 16, you are not obligated to take education. Why do it if you are so non-motivated? I really don't understand, college/uni is not kindergarten, and a lot of people in this world would be HAPPY if they were able to go to higher education and don't have the opportunity.

Arwen

Archived