Friday night

catren

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that. It's friday night and it hurts more tonight. I'm trying to forget about my pain by hoping to shed light on other people's problems. Lame, but it's kinda working. It's either that or happy serum in a bottle and that's not good..........

To prevent drunk dialing on a lonely weekend night - first thing is to stay away from the phone. The next thing I've been known to do - type an email in draft form to the person, saying what you want. Then I save the message (do not send!) and then re-read in the morning. And I'm always totally relieved I didn't send the message (or call!).

i purposely lost my phone for the night. i keep re-reading text messages and then deleting them hoping to delete him off my phone but there's so many! then i realize there's no end to my phone storage so......... it's now somewhere between the wall and the couch.

i am having the toughest day of my break up so far. found out ex is seeing someone only after two months. dont know if this is a rebound or not but he sure talks to her A LOT and its killing me. i am trying not to think about it too much and get him off my head. i have a really bad headache and its going to be a long night.

So, I am thinking about watching a movie tonight to keep my mind busy.

socal, if you were in the same city as I am, we would have def gone out and had a blast!!

hey, i'm with you... at least you're not home studying for a test (yeah, i have a sat. morning test... * * *?!). clearly, i'm currently procrastinating.. but the worst part is that i'm about 99% sure he's got a new gf now and it's hard not to think about the fun things they're out doing together. that used to be me

Thank God for this website - it's the only thing that's helping to keep me sane these days. There's a limit to how mch our friends want to listen to.

Tonight is definitely harder than any other night this past week.

(And, for the record, I do not say eh...lol)

HDD- sounds like we're in the same boat. it's not very fun. i take it you're still in contact with your ex? the way i found out about mine and his new gf was not very pleasant. maybe i'll tell you about it sometime. are you in northern or southern cali?

yes, chicago it is

any okay, social, i'll give you that omaha is probably kind of boring maybe you could join some sort of recreational sport or take an art class or something to try to meet people? i realize that having been in college for four years and now grad school for three, i don't really know how to meet people outside of a school setting!

Archived