I need help !

gokings

Hi how are you there ? i dated my ex for 2 years then we decided to break out becuase we both from diffrent religion so i told her to go and find the right guy from same religion as hers and 2 months after i told her that- she came up to me and told me that she wants to meet a guy that her girlfriend intrduced her to him , i told her go ahead and meet him if he is the right guy. she did !and said that she really liked him.and 2 months after they got engaged ,but during all that time she was still calling me and saying hi to me and evrytime she calls i feel so nervous becuase im missing her and i dont want her to be with anyone else even i told her to go and find the right guy .i think im still in love with her.but like one month ago i sent her a text msg telling her dont call me anymore becuase she is with someone else and i wished her the best in life .since then i havent heard from her anything ,what should i do ? becuase im missing her alot !! do you think she still in love with me?should i send her any email to see if she still thinking about me or she is totaly in love with that guy that she got engaged to.

okay,

i think you did the right thing with asking her not to call you anymore, and it was very respectful that she listened. right now i dont think you should worry about her as much as you are--as in TRY to work on YOURSELF right now, like all the other posts say. I think you should only contact her again when you can hope for the best for her and be happy that she is doing well instead of wondering if she's in love with you still (which honestly i dont think she is...i think she might really be truly happy). Right now you still need to heal, and contacting her is only going to set you back--especially if you find out that she IS INDEED totally happy with things in her life. cuz then you're gonna be stuck thinking "she's happy without me" and crap like that.

keep doing what you're doing until you, yourself heal. you may still be in love but time will do it's thing and (hopefully) it'll change to a different kind of love where you wish the best for the other versus wonder "will things go back" "does she love me" "i wonder what they do on their own".... i hope you understand what i mean. you need more time. dont give in to the urge to call. you're doing great.

Don't do anything.

It's only been a short while, of course you're going through withdrawal. But she's engaged. And whether she's in love with him or not, she's going to marry him.

The religion issue must have been pretty big for you to have split up over, even if you could have her back, that's not going to go away.

hi gokings, welcome to enotalone.

i am in a similar situation as yours. my ex and i were from two diff religion which is why we didnt end up getting married. but unlike you, we were together for 6 years. so i understand how you feel.

you did the right thing of letting go. it was your decision and you have to be strong now and try and move on. I dont think your ex has fallen out of love with you but she is engaged, so i think you should let her go for good and find a new love. I know how it feels to be in love with your ex and how painful it is to know that they are with someone else, but its over and she has moved on. so should you! you made a good decision by telling her not to contact you and she is respecting your request. take this time and try and let go. you will get through this. we are all here for you.