What kind of flirt are you?

Locke2121

***You Are a Super Flirt***

You love to flirt, so much so that it gets you in trouble.

In almost any situation, you find yourself flirting - even when it's inappropriate.

You tend to embrace all flirting styles too.. from coy to sexy to playful to serious.

And if someone flirts back, you'll crank it up even more!

What Kind of Flirt Are You?

link removed

Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.

And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting

Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt

And the fact that you don't know it is just that more attractive!

except I do know it...

I am a COY FLIRT... "You may not seem like you're flirting, but you know exactly what you're doing. You draw people in, very calculatingly, without them even knowing. Subtle and understated, you know how to best leverage your sex appeal. A sexy enigma, you easily become an object of obsession."

Bang on!

Im a Natural Flirt too...

Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.

And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting.

Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt.

I'm a coy flirt...

You may not seem like you're flirting, but you know exactly what you're doing.

You draw people in, very calculatingly, without them even knowing.

Subtle and understated, you know how to best leverage your sex appeal.

A sexy enigma, you easily become an object of obsession.

***You are a coy flirt*

hehe... I don't know about this!!!! hehe

I would like to add, while I do like to flirt, I've never gotten in trouble from it! And I'm never inappropriate, I know when a lady doesn't want to flirt. But I do like it!!! If only my old highschool friends could see me now! I was always the shy guy in the class that never said a word!

Oh, the lost time!

Its not hard! The most important thing is to relax. Uptight people can't fully immerse themselves in the flirt, something always holds them back.

There are several different levels of flirting, from simple eye contact and smiles, to what some call Kino, but is really just simple touching.

I can't make you into a flirt, it has to come from inside. But I can give you a few tips.

First, relax! Let all those old inhibitions go.

Second, find someone that you at least feel comfortable with, an old friend or boyfriend that you have feelings for.

Third, don't do anything that your not comfortable doing. I go all the way, hugs, neck kisses, you name it and women LOVE IT! They love getting all this "safe" attention.

Fourth, ease into it. Don't go full bore right away. A simple touch on a man's arm coupled with a long stare and slight smile is plenty!

Fifth, and most important......HAVE FUN! Flirting is all about meeting people on a personal level, but without any real commitment. So there really isn't any pressure here. So lean back and enjoy yourself!

Good luck!

Yeah, right.

I guess even those who don't bother to "flirt" are considered flirts, by that test. Bah.

i'm a natural/secretive flirt. i drop hints and hidden messages in my talks with women. some catch it, some don't. they think it is cute if they do catch it. the ones that don't catch it, usually end up wanting my # though.

but sometimes i just flat out flirt and make it apparent.

You Are a Natural Flirt image removed Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.

And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting.

Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt.