Not going anywhere.

My b/f and I have been going out for 2 months now and we haven't done anything near sexual. I know that he would, he's not a virgin and I still am.

How do I let him know that I am ready to go a little bit farther in this relationship? If you guys could just give me some advice that would be great!!

Welcome to eNotAlone.

Try the simple route. Just tell him. Be tactful of course.

Just make sure that you are ready and that you don't expect that sex will necessarily guarantee that the relationship will last.

Hey slightlyscared!

This is identical to what happened me with my boyfriend. He's older than me and not a virgin, I was and so he was acting the same as your boyfriend cos he didn't want to push me into doing anything i wasn't ready for. In the end I had to make the first moves to show him that I was ready.

I don't know that I would recommend going into sex that soon in the relationship, but to each his own.

I assume you mean anything sexual at all. Making out? Nothing? I think shedding a piece of clothing here and there would do it lol, kissing a little more passionately would also definitely get his blood boiling. No kiss? It's time to start being more playful, touchy feely.

I suggest after a few hints, if that doesn't work, just talk to him about it. He probably has his own reasons for not putting on the moves yet.

But really...don't rush it

We've made out, but nothing beyond that. I know I'm not ready for sex, so definitely not that far yet.

My whole problem is that I'm sort of afraid to make the first move (hence the name: slightlyscared), I'll follow up if he does though. I will make the first move and have before, but I'm kind of a turkey when it comes to that.