People don't brush their teeth ?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had a cavity. I brush in the morning, throughout the day, and OF COURSE at night. I use a waterpic with a shot of Listerine in the basin, and I floss (while I am in the shower). My grandfather was a dentist, and, I guess I am privileged and educated, however, it is no excuse for anyone without that legacy to neglect their hygiene.

As far as that woman who says it is enough to rinse the next morning and it saves your gums, that is disgusting. You can use a soft bristle brush and brush in the correct direction so as to not cause any gum recession.

Please don't be rediculous.

I am posting this because last night, I had a really handsome guy friend stay over and he ate a Twix bar and went right to bed. I tried to get him to get up and go brush his teeth and he growled and snapped at me. Then this morning we hardly spoke and he left. That was a deal breaker for me and I am in shock.

Cynthia

Personally, I brush every day, at least three times a day and at least floss once a day. My boyfriend on the other hand...well, it's rare. I can't even pinpoint when he brushes his teeth. He's a smoker, so I believe that hides any smell...but it's still so disgusting. He's also not big on taking showers or changing his clothes daily. I got to the point where I can barely handle it, so we'll see if we can work something out... >_

How do you know they aren't? If they have gingivitis or progressed gum disease brushing one's teeth can't get rid of odor. I wuold say they are brushing their teeth and just have ginigivits or something. Some people have bad breath that has nothing to do with how much they brush.