Open Club  ·  10 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

What are your favorite comic books?

After over a decade I have picked up Deadpool again. I appreciate it more as an adult than when I was a teenager. I am in love with Wade's character and comics. I highly recommend Gerry Dughan and Joe Kelly's version of Deadpool.

I have the Daniel Way 4-Volume collection. I think those are newer. I haven't really read any of the older ones.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Daniel Way 4-Volume collection. I think those are newer. I haven't really read any of the older ones.

Also, the Rick Remender Uncanny X-Force collections. Deadpool's not the biggest part of the story, but I think at the end he sort of is the hero.

Yea I have Daniel Way's vol 1-3 collection. They're fun to read and slap-stick comedy. But Joe Kelly shows portrays the more human side of Deadpool with a darker tone.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I have really been into anything Squirrel Girl these days. They are hilarious! I also started the comic Atomic Blonde the movie was based on. It's a pretty good spy read.

My husband I were at the NorthEast ComicCon yesterday, and the SG artist/author was there! I’d never heard of it, but for some reason that stood out.