how much sex is enough? FOR YOU

We older kids need to keep our prostates frisky, so I live by the old adage "a spoonful a day keeps the doctor away." Of course, some days my arm is just too tired or has a headache.

Now, with a ripe, juicy peach scampering around the place half-naked, my interest level soars accordingly. For the moment, though, it's a fruitless point.

I also think that something should be said for quality over quantity. One really good night in bed will leave you with an after glow that can last a long time.

Or leave you with that night on your mind, making you want more than usual. For me, it would definitely make me want more.

Ideally, I'd like to do it several times a night but only about one night a week. I'm getting much less than that right now, but I'm coping well. It helps that the pill has completely shot my sex drive. A few months ago I would have said 3 times a day every day.

It all depends. For me, I'd say 7-8 times, but that'd almost entirely be on the weekend. Work stress absolutely destroys my sex-drive during the week, although I certainly appreciate a romantic encounter during the workday to help blow off that steam.

I also think that something should be said for quality over quantity. One really good night in bed will leave you with an after glow that can last a long time.

Nah, a REALLY good night just leaves me gagging for more

You're right though, quality over quantity always.... though of course, sometimes a quickie before work can be quality too

When you say how many times do you mean how many orgasms? Ejaculations? Or sessions?

I can go 3-5 times in a night when I’m energized. Does that mean I’ve blown the weekly quota in one session?

I like it normally at least twice in a session, and would be up for it on about 80% of the nights, a great way to get into a good deep sleep. So I guess that’d put me up to around 11/week.

ALL 18 years olds are nymphs, aren't they?

DING DING!! Ha. Yeah...don't really count. I know we do it everyday. Depending on wwhat else we have planned that day determines how many times that certain day. If it snows outside...if I had to guess probably 6-8 times. If we both have work on different times that day...1-2.

I cannot say how many times are appropriate because the number of times a week isnt important only because I find that a woman who is confident in her sexuality and her ability will be more inclined to have sex whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself.