How Can I Get Him To...

yea but I cant just totally turn the whole thing off by asking there has to be some other way.

Yes you can. If he isnt bright enough to take your signals than really what other choice do you have. Just before the makeout or during or whatever the hell just slip in 'I really like it when you kiss me on the neck, you should do it more' and that's about it. You might be turned off for a few seconds, but its a risk you should be willing to take.

Yes you can. If he isnt bright enough to take your signals than really what other choice do you have. Just before the makeout or during or whatever the hell just slip in 'I really like it when you kiss me on the neck, you should do it more' and that's about it. You might be turned off for a few seconds, but its a risk you should be willing to take.

I mean I would do something like that but hes a shy person and I think thats his problem Ive been dating him for almost 7 months and every now and then he gets shy with me and I think thats his problem.

yea but I cant just totally turn the whole thing off by asking there has to be some other way.

you can ask him way before you are into the making out, just say 'i wouldn't mind it if you kissed my neck more when we are making out'

Just raise your chin up to expose your throat and groan "oh god I love it when you kiss my neck" then moan a lot when hes doing it...

positive reinforcement

or that would be perfect

I mean I would do something like that but hes a shy person and I think thats his problem Ive been dating him for almost 7 months and every now and then he gets shy with me and I think thats his problem.

Don't worry you can trust me in the fact that I am shyer than your boyfriend here. Because hes shy however doesn't mean hes going to take the suggestion negatively in fact hes going to take it more positively since he is shy, thats just how shy people are. Anyways.. this could be your makeout session.. *random making out* *you kiss me on the neck, I love that...*. I think you see my point.

I know he knows i like it cause everytime he does it I start to breath heaving and groan. because of that he gets turned on and sometimes gets hard. Is that a reason why he might not do it?

he may not know how much you like it, and you are right it -may be- because he gets hard from the noises you make that he doesn't do it, but everyone is different and you need to speak to him about it.. ask him why he doesn't do it much, doesn't he realise how great it feels for you etc

If you can't talk to him about this then I really think you should start. This is peanuts compared to REAL relationship issues.

I agree. There is no need to be embarrassed about telling him what makes you feel good. If you extrapolate this into the future you might see yourself having to fake org**ms.