i still love her so much..:(

blink_guy

Do not go into a relationship expecting it to work out just because it concerns your case, reality is that a girl can pick up her bags and leave anyday, from that you should understand that you need to be able to have a life of your own ,completely independent from a girl, this because you can love a girl but you can't own them, its all about being together, but still letting eachother being able to do their own thing. But what's most important now , is that you bring the power of your life back where it belongs, namely in your hands. Don't give it away to other people. Its ok to keep on loving her, just understand that the road has come to a dead end and you have to turn around and head back to the main highway of life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• How to tell if a Man REALLY Cares About You (or not!)
      Learn a SUPER easy way to tell if a guy is trying to build a real relationship with you... or if he's just attracted to you and wanting something casual. Does he really love me? How do I know if he wants a relationship? Is he just looking to hook up? I get asked questions like these ALL THE TIME by clients, students and women in my life... so I created a video explaining the KEY QUESTION to ask to determine what a man truly wants, and 5 ways to spot his true motives in his actions.

• 0 replies
    • Will a good man do this for his woman if he loves her?
      Will a good man do this for his woman if he loves her? What to expect from a “GOOD MAN” Some emotional think good men are hard to find. Many women think god men longer exist. As a dating coach I’ve found that the expectations we have and the standards we establish play a big big part in if we will ever find love or marriage. Women often take crap from men because their standards are low. Low standards lead to a lot of romance and sexual engagement but very few quality relationships. The equal and opposite extreme is just as much if a hindrance though. Women having standards that are too high for men to live up to often lead to women failing to find the love they are desperately hoping for. Some women are saving themselves for marriage. For them dating can be even harder because less men these days are willing to wait. In this video we discuss if a good man is willing to wait till marriage.

• 0 replies
    • Prevent Male Manipulation From The Start!!! (First Date Strategies)
      Prevent Male Manipulation From The Start!!! (First Date Strategies)
      • 0 replies
    • Doing THIS Ruins Intimacy With Your Ex
      In this video Clay Andrews discusses the primary cause of a lack of intimacy between you and your ex. There is a lot of advice out there that will tell you that you need to put on an act or play hard to get with your ex in order to get them to like you. However, how are they supposed to actually connect with you and feel an intimate connection if you’re not being honest and transparent yourself? More so, why would they be open and honest with you if you’re putting on an act and pretending to be something or someone you are not? One of the biggest factors in creating intimacy is being willing to take the first step and showing that you are able to pen up yourself.

• 0 replies
    • What it takes to be truly brave - it’s not what you think
      What it takes to be truly brave - it’s not what you think
      • 0 replies