Hi there is this girl at work who i really really like. But it is

really hard to tell whether she is flirting back or being friendly. As

far as i know she is in a serious relationship, but she seems to act

differently with me than with other people. For example when i make fun

of her, she always makes fun of me, yet when other people do it, she

doesn't do anything. She is forever hitting me, and doing things to try

and annoy me. Am i totally barking up the wrong tree here, where as in

fact she probably hates me? Let me know

It is hard to say, she might like you, or she might just like the attention. How much do you know about the serious relationship she is in? Joke around with her, tell her she should leave him for you, but do it as a tease and see how she responds. I know many women that don't consider a relationship serious unless the guy has put a ring on her finger... maybe she is that kind.

What is the culture like where you work? Do people go out in groups after to hang out, get a beer, that kind of thing? If so, organize such an outing and ask her to join you all... it makes it safe for her. If that isn't an option, take her to lunch... lots of coworkers go to lunch together. If she says 'no thanks' then you have a pretty good hint without investing much.

i tend to stay away from women that i know are taken. i think it's rude. i wouldn't want someone doing it to my girl. especially when i'm not around. it is possible that she has an attraction to you. you shouldn't be acting on this though if she does or not.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................