Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilhelm... she was joking.

Sex is SOOOO overrated. When you first have sex theres so much anticipation, then when its over you say yourself "...so thats it?"

Dont stress it

Nah... in my experience it was poohs at first, but it just keeps getting better.

Sex is awesome.

I don't know, Cooperstown... I think it's subjective. I mean, it's easy to be cavalier about anything you've never had trouble getting, but it's different for someone who's been wishing and hoping in vain for many years.

When I hear people who've done it say that sex is no big deal, it always sounds to me like Bill Gates saying a million dollars is no big deal. Well, heck, I'm sure it's not, to him...

I don't know, Cooperstown... I think it's subjective. I mean, it's easy to be cavalier about anything you've never had trouble getting, but it's different for someone who's been wishing and hoping in vain for many years.

When I hear people who've done it say that sex is no big deal, it always sounds to me like Bill Gates saying a million dollars is no big deal. Well, heck, I'm sure it's not, to him...

Well, I really don't know why some people say sex is not a big deal. For me it is, and I enjoy it a lot. As of now I can't imagine myself not getting any for a while, I would go nuts!

I guess that people that don't care a lot about it, really need more practice, as the more you practice, the better it gets.

And no, masturbation is not a replacement for the real thing, nor lovemaking is a replacement for masturbation. Both are different experiences and each one has its own unique magic.

My soul is a virigin, but not me lol

I have to say this at loud - I've never said it: my first time was great!

I am one of these persons who immediatelly tought I want more and I want it now.

Oh, and the best part of it is you have no idea who are you acctually when it comes to sex until you have it.

I was surprised by who am I.

• 8 months later...

Archived