Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wilhelm,

Most virgin men are introvert and some are boyfriend/husband material but as we all know.An introvert like to be by themselves and hang being in a relationship.

Well, I don't think introversion has anything to do with virginity at all. There may be a variety of reasons why one is still.

It's true, introverts like being alone, so it would make relationships more difficult, but it depends on how introverted one is. Supposedly - and I question this - I am an introvert. Yet I would like nothing more than to have a romance with someone great.

Well, I don't think introversion has anything to do with virginity at all. There may be a variety of reasons why one is still.

It's true, introverts like being alone, so it would make relationships more difficult, but it depends on how introverted one is. Supposedly - and I question this - I am an introvert. Yet I would like nothing more than to have a romance with someone great.

I think some introvert virgins introvertism do get in their way of getting in a relationship, dating and losting their virginity. Wilhelm ,i mostly attract introvert men and my heart has alot of bruises.

^ Their being a virgin is an after effect of being introvert, not the other way round.I know coz I'm introvert and lost my virginity way later than I would have wanted to.I was too shy to approach a girl.

some introvert virgin believe they can't be in a relationship so they have casual sex instead wait for commited sex.

Personally I really dislike the whole virginity status thing. At least after I finished High School people basically stopped asking me what my status was. A good point of coming to a site like this I can choose to talk about it...should the mood strike me. Not a virgin here. I got to choose my first kiss but nothing else. So maybe I can't understand why some people find it important about "when" they lose it.

the empty drawer

I think everybody wants their time in the spotlight .We have nonvirgin on enotalone talking about their sex life and we have proud virgins on enotalone talking about waiting before having a sex life.We need to hear both side of the sex issue to make the world go around.

21 and a virgin. I'm glad I still got it...because if I had lost it, it would have been with my ex, and I know I would be regretting it now. Heck, I even regret giving him my first real kiss and basically everything else!

That, and the idea of sex doesn't appeal to me too much. Something tells me that I'm only going to be having it when my yet non-existent husband and I are actively trying to have kids. At other times he'll have to settle for me pleasuring him in other ways. Probably good for those guys who don't like to do any work, haha.

I'm 20,5 and virgin. I took a high value on doing that with the right person but now I'm about to be more flexible in it. Don't know yet with who or how soon. I really could have respect for people who stay virgin very long and their strong will. But I also think sex couldn't be that 'perfect' if both partners aren't experienced and I think I prefer to have a better/more variated sexlife with my futurepartner but have done that with more than one person. But I don't think I would ever do it with someone I'm not even friends with.

Next week will be my 31st Virgin birthday --- that's right, 31 years of being a virgin. That feels great. I'm glad I'm still a virgin and did not do anything stupid because sex really is disgusting if you look at it - all the yucky exchange of fluid and ---- oh, my, I cant imagine how anyone can stand it.

Next week will be my 31st Virgin birthday --- that's right, 31 years of being a virgin. That feels great. I'm glad I'm still a virgin and did not do anything stupid because sex really is disgusting if you look at it - all the yucky exchange of fluid and ---- oh, my, I cant imagine how anyone can stand it.

Luke,

Are you becoming asexual?

I often think the same about it, think it's not abnormal / doesn't mean someone is asexual.. but I won't wait till 31 or longer.. think I will like it to feel connected with someone and fluid needn't be disgusting

I often think the same about it, think it's not abnormal / doesn't mean someone is asexual.. but I won't wait till 31 or longer.. think I will like it to feel connected with someone and fluid needn't be disgusting

There is nothing wrong being a virgin over 30 if you can't find the "right " person.

For me, the virginity isn't really the issue... it's the preoccupation with wanting to know what it's like, that I was never able to resolve and put behind me.

Every time I read a story from some guy who just had his first time, the little kid inside me wants to jump up and down and shout WHAT'S IT LIKE? WHAT'S IT LIKE? like some kind of idiot.

I wonder if all unwilling adult virgins have that?

For me, the virginity isn't really the issue... it's the preoccupation with wanting to know what it's like, that I was never able to resolve and put behind me.

Every time I read a story from some guy who just had his first time, the little kid inside me wants to jump up and down and shout WHAT'S IT LIKE? WHAT'S IT LIKE? like some kind of idiot.

I wonder if all unwilling adult virgins have that?

Square,

Yes,unwilling and willing adult virgins fantasy about what sex feel like,I almost could have lost my virginity to a 40+ virgin male 3 years ago.My male friend not a virgin anymore (where still friends) and i still fantasy about me and him having sex in a hotel.

Archived