Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a virgin

What if you met the right guy off the bat? You'd still toss him aside for other, more flippant flings? That doesn't sound very wise, IMO.

Believe me, that's not as easy to identify as the movies like to make it. Everytime you get into a LTR it seems like you've found "the one."

Not a virgin

Believe me, that's not as easy to identify as the movies like to make it. Everytime you get into a LTR it seems like you've found "the one."

Mrcrazy,

I agree about it's not easy spotting the one and that's why i don't have intercourse with men while casual dating.

Im a virgin and i think i should still be because of my age. my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 years, and we are very very close, but we both agree that sex should wait until we are older and know more. In my own personal veiws, i feel that kids in high school should probably not be having sex, because if they are it's probably for the wrong reasons in my opinion. I feel that it's really something that's only meant to be shared with someone that your deeply in love with. I don't like the idea of casual sex because, yet again, i believe it's done for the wrong reasons.

But then again, what do i know? I'm only 16.

Lost my virginity when I was 17, and I regretted it. It started as dry humping with no clothing and I accidentally slipped in. We got caught in the moment and just went ahead and did it. It felt amazing, but I wasn't emotionally prepared for it. I don't look back on it fondly at all.

Been there! Last night, in fact. I bled and it hurt like hell. Seems kinda sad to have accidentally lost my virginity. Ah well, as they say, sex has so much hype attached to it. I still look forward to a real "first time"; as far as I'm concerned, this one didn't count.

Im a virgin and i think i should still be because of my age. my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 years, and we are very very close, but we both agree that sex should wait until we are older and know more. In my own personal veiws, i feel that kids in high school should probably not be having sex, because if they are it's probably for the wrong reasons in my opinion. I feel that it's really something that's only meant to be shared with someone that your deeply in love with. I don't like the idea of casual sex because, yet again, i believe it's done for the wrong reasons.

But then again, what do i know? I'm only 16.

Cara223,

At 16,You know a whole lot by waiting for sex instead of having sex.I want you to be proud of yourself for sticking to this decision at 16 because you could follow the crowd and have sex before your time.

A question to the virgins amongst us, what are you expecting from your first time?

I'll be amazed if it ever happens, in the first place. lol

That said, I honestly haven't thought that far ahead...

I do feel for the female virgins though. Sounds... painful and unpleasant, to say the least. Ugh.

I'll be amazed if it ever happens, in the first place. lol

That said, I honestly haven't thought that far ahead...

I do feel for the female virgins though. Sounds... painful and unpleasant, to say the least. Ugh.

Hey,what's a little stretching of the vagina muscle walls

i feel so disconnected from everyone, i cant really see myself having a girlfriend for a very long time yet.

its not that im shy really, im not scared of girls-i just dont click with anyone

anyone else feel they are too introverted to have a partner?

Ziggy27,

I keep meeting men like you and my heart is bruised up by you guys

"Ziggy27,

I keep meeting men like you and my heart is bruised up by you guys"

im sorry on behalf of all of us but if its any consolation i wish i could be different! ](*,) would change if i could but its just the way i am

Ziggy,

That's why i keep asking this question can a virgin casual date the opposite sex without outercourse or intercourse being involved.I think if more introvert virgins/asexual/incel/volcel could date.I think you guys would be datable.

Ziggy thanks for the apology and i wish you guys could change too. A introvert man is so easy to love but hard to live with.

Archived