Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost my virginity when I was 17, and I regretted it. It started as dry humping with no clothing and I accidentally slipped in. We got caught in the moment and just went ahead and did it. It felt amazing, but I wasn't emotionally prepared for it. I don't look back on it fondly at all.

Nineteen, not a virgin. The first man I slept with was my fiancee, who was also a virgin - we're in a very committed relationship, and were both ready for the physical and emotional sides of sex. I have to say that I'm glad I waited - it meant so much more to me for that first time to be with the right person.

I'm still a virgin.

Last official recorded attempt to lose my virginity with a random girl was during the last week of November 2006 in an internet cliff-hanger. I ended up being talked out of it by my dad and reversed my position to not to pursue it further, fearing it would cause a nuclear upheaval back at home if my mom found out I did something like that. Just a few days before November 30th - once November 30th passed, it was expired, and I decided to remain a virgin.

November, 2006 was bench marked as a month to lose my virginity by setting up a profile on adultfriendfinder and lavalife and going on a whole campaign to find a random sex partner. At the end of the day, there were four willing prospects that could have been pursued during that month (one backed out opting for a relationship rather than random sex).

This cliff-hanger was further dramatized by a failed crush I had on a girl that I found out the hard way, lost her virginity with someone else and motivated me very strongly to find a sex partner to lose my virginity and prove that I dont need her for anything.

Come to think of it, I'm glad I'm still a virgin. Why would I want to have sex with someone who will dissappear out of my life anyway? One would have to feel crappy with an arrangement like that afterwards. That's what the girl who backed out said, we'd likely feel crappy about it afterwards. But let's just say after that exchange, I cant look at Muslim African women the same way again - despite their religious veiled clothing, they are all horney.

not a virgin here either.

I lost mine on my 17th birthday to my high school sweetheart. Ironically, it was make-up sex, before we really knew what make-up sex was, lol. Definitely less than memorable. But I don't regret it.

And all the partners I've had, I can count on one hand and still have fingers left over.

I do wonder, what makes people want to start being active at 12-13? That seems a bit extreme to me, not to mention a little...weird.

I'm still a virgin well into my forties, and not because I want to be.

I very deeply want to experience what I think is the greatest experience in life, but I grew up a nerdy, socially avoidant introvert and missed all the usual experiences of youth. I have many regrets now.

But in the past few years, I've been working hard to re-invent myself, and I'm really, really hoping to find a first partner sometime soon. I'm currently using an adult dating site to openly and candidly "market" myself as an adult virgin.

I've gotten mixed responses, and actually found a very few wonderful, special women who seem to have a special appreciation for pristine, untouched virgin men, but sadly, none are near Georgia.

But I'll never give up believing I can reach the promised land someday. Some things are just too important to ever let go.

God listen to me, I can get so melodramatic late at night! Anyway, wish me luck!

HyruleGuardian,

I hope,while waiting until marriage to lose your virginity,that you date some women. I didn't casual date men in my 20's while being a virgin and that is my biggest regret so far.I'm waiting for sex for commitment before losing my virginity but i still haven't sold my dating wild oaks yet. .

Not a virgin...

Honestly, virgins... you're not missing out on THAT much... don't do it just to see what all the hype is about... wait until there's true love involved. It will be so much more amazing.

That love thing is typical of girls but we men get more pressure from our peers.And from girls also... Since they tend to be so picky about whom they do it with we'd feel bad if at age 30 we were still virgins... We don't need to feel in love to do it also...

What ???

Quietgirl sowing wild oaks? What are you talking about?

Luke,

The expression "sowing your wild oaks" is a casual sex or dating expression".

Example: Some women before getting in a relationship with a man will ask him" are you done" sowing your wild oat" .This means are you done having casual sex or dating as many woman in your lfe.

Luke,I'm not ready to settle down with one man right now because i haven't "sold my wild oat" yet(Casual dating not sex).I want to date as many men as i possible can before i settle down with one.

Meh, still got it, not by choice Never been good with the ladies, and although it bothered me a lot while I was younger, I'm 22 now and it somehow seems... Less important. Which makes me feel a little weird, I mean it was so important to me when I was younger, and now it seems the longer I go without the less my desire seems to be, and I wonder if I've missed my prime or something.

Recently got to thinking about it again, since I'm with a girl now and incredibly smitten with her, however she's a little younger, from a different (non-Western) culture and fairly petrified of sex. So looks like I'll be retaining my purity for quite a bit longer...

Archived