Do girls just naturally act "giddy and cute" with their boyfriend?

everytime i start a thread, ofcourse im going to expect bashing from someone or another. No i do not like the fact that she finds me perfect, although its nice, i dont find it practical.

I am not using her "bipolar" against her, which they are not even sure if she is or she isnt. I am only speculating occasionally from her behaviors, and i happen to be a healthcare professional myself and so is she, so i know how to pick up signs and symptoms. I am not bashing on her. Im only concerned about her behaviors sometimes. Shes a nurse btw, for the person that asked.

Why does everyone think that i hate this girl, or that im so horrible to her? The problem is, i havent made a thread titled "all the wonderful things i love about my gf." Thats why...so everyone just hears the bad, which as a normal human being, one can have complaints about things here and there. Is this forum not for people to ask questions on things they are dealing with? I am sometimes confused on how to react to and understand certain things that happen and i like insight from other people. I am perfectly aware of the fact that i will receive insight that is negative.

For those guys that like the baby-talk, good for them...i cant tolerate it on an every single minute basis, and i was just curious of how many girls on here act that way or not, thats all

Ignoring all the other points you've mentioned (for sake of keeping this short), the baby talk is not a good sign.

Talking in a childs voice or at the other extreme with no in between often times is the result of a root-level fear of intimacy that can quickly turn into a potent mix of co-dependency and triangulation. She's essentially creating another personality to deal with the intimacy since she's not comfortable doing it herself. This can result in infidelity and/or abuse if she feels rejected. You will soon be walking on eggshells if you aren't already. This often goes hand in hand with bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder, or other mental ailments.

Did she have a troubled childhood? Abuse? Apathetic parents?

i would say yes, some girls get that way around thir boyfriend. i used to act a little sillier/cutesy when around a bf, but it's just because i felt more comfortalble and that i could be myself. however, since then i realized that it can be annoying (it annoyed me that i did it), so i've decided to keep it in check.

but the real question is, do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone that you can't stand how she talks? if the answer is no, you are doing both of you a disservice by staying together... the fact that you are starting to find little things annoying about her may be leading to the fact that you might actually want to break up with her... i think you should weigh that option, you may not be compatible.

Baby talk is evolutionary, a developmental necessity.

Not for partners, obviously, but for babies. The high pitch and softer words are easier for babies to decipher and help with their communication development.

This spills over into adult relationships as people arent shown enough affection after childhood. Which is also why we get so attached to our pets.

I find myself doing it, and I feel like an idiot for it... but its instinct... by now, I should have a few kids... that biological urge just slips out.

EDIT not a hard-out baby talker... every now and then Macca'll just look at me funny..

Baby talk is evolutionary, a developmental necessity.

Not for partners, obviously, but for babies. The high pitch and softer words are easier for babies to decipher and help with their communication development.

This spills over into adult relationships as people arent shown enough affection after childhood. Which is also why we get so attached to our pets.

I find myself doing it, and I feel like an idiot for it... but its instinct... by now, I should have a few kids... that biological urge just slips out.

EDIT not a hard-out baby talker... every now and then Macca'll just look at me funny..

Your post brought to mind this image of a 12 step program for "hard-out baby talkers" where you say your name and everyone says in a baby talk voice "Hi Eva Gina!"

LOL - sorry if off topic- loved the phrase, then it all went downhill from there. .. .

Your post brought to mind this image of a 12 step program for "hard-out baby talkers" where you say your name and everyone says in a baby talk voice "Hi Eva Gina!"

LOL - sorry if off topic- loved the phrase, then it all went downhill from there. .. .

LOL

Im not a hard out baby-talker!!

Its more me developing a kiwi accent actually -sniff- nooooooo

Just a thought, the baby-talk could kind of be habitual after awhile...my ex-boyfriend used to talk to me like that all the time. Eventually I would just respond with a 'look' and say "I have no idea what you just said..." or something equally flat and unamused. You should try it and she may get the hint.