*tear*

Caterina

Welcome to the club, sister.

We're always recruiting new members.

You get a complimentary hat, pin and a free glass of punch with your membership.

Lucky you, huh?

I can relate. But I've also come to realize that wanting a mate simply because I am lonely is not a good thing. Because deep down, I don't know if I really DO want anyone. I just want to stop feeling so bad inside. And expecting another person to somehow fix that won't work. I'm not saying that's you, but it definitely is me.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club, sister.

We're always recruiting new members.

You get a complimentary hat, pin and a free glass of punch with your membership.

Lucky you, huh?

I can relate. But I've also come to realize that wanting a mate simply because I am lonely is not a good thing. Because deep down, I don't know if I really DO want anyone. I just want to stop feeling so bad inside. And expecting another person to somehow fix that won't work. I'm not saying that's you, but it definitely is me.

Amen Wilhelm

I'm lonely. I'm tired of waiting for someone to come into my life. No one loves me.

Darlin, please take one last look at your post?

I know about being on my own (later on, you may even start to miss it). If you're in that kinda mindset, you've got some work to do! Anybody who is truly alone in this world is either not leaving their house, or taking what they have for granted (or any combination of the two My advice: start looking into some self-development reading material. Check out The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

If there's something missing in your life, you need to look at what part of that equation is your fault... and then do some rework on your end. The way I see it, if I'm happy with how I'm treating other people, and they still dont respond... **** 'em

We all come from a long line of humans and pre-humans that desired to pair off. It's hard-wired into our genes. If our ancestors hadn't been interested in each other, none of us would be here now!

That's where Yahoo! Personals and all those sites come in. Have you tried that route? It's not just a bunch of losers like 'lonely hearts clubs' used to be; a lot of really cool people are into that now for the convenience that Internet matchmaking provides.

(ZIM!!)

Eh well, boo hoo. I just read a news story about a man who died in front of his TV. They finally found him a year later, mummified, with the TV still on.

Wait.....Do I have a point?

Oh.....oh yeah, there's all kinds of loneliness in this world. I guess I'm lonely too. I'll go give my stuffed animal a hug.

I've just discovered this site today. And let me say I am so happy I'm not the only one feeling and living like this. Iam so alone I am 20 and I am a virgin and I have never had a boyfriend. I mean you guys have hit all of my emotions from depression to suicide. This site makes me feel so much better. I am not alone. Vi

Welcome to the club shopvv hehe. Yes, you are not alone, I'm not alone because they're billions of people inhabiting this planet right now. So, why not go out there and let yourself be known! Let's all make an effort to enjoy life more and take each day as it comes.

Caterina you should never give up and give in. Keep your head up and hang in there. Who knows, your knight might come and sweep you off your feet when you least expect it.