Girls And Guys I Really Need Help

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 and a half months and he doesnt seem all that interested in me as before. I mean at first he was really shy but thats just the kinda person he is. Hes like that with everone he first meets. But the thing is he took a while to kiss me (3 weeks to be exact) but thats only cause I got sick of waiting for him to do it, so I kissed him first. But it was only a peck on the lips.

Then as he got closer to me he would kiss me alot more. But now he just doesnt do it alot anymore. Like if were sitting cuddled up on the couch he will kiss me on the forehead or the top of the head but thats it. He will Kiss kiss me every now and again and its starting to scare me.

He tells me he loves me all the time.

I mean am I doing something wrong to make him lose interest in me? I mean is he going through something all guys do or is he losing interest in me?

Please help me. I could really use the help.

you can't be in a relationship and kiss 100% of the time, he is probably just getting comfortable with the relationship and is enjoying the time he spends with you and doesnt feel he needs to kiss you all the time to reassure you that everything is ok.

If he still spends time with you and is telling you he loves you all the time, I dont see how that would make you think he is losing interest.

Best bet is to talk to him, ask him if he is happy with the relationship and go from there

I agree with kr356. Relationships change and they progress...all the sweet stuff from the beginning doesn't always stay or it at least lessens. I wouldn't worry unless you talk to him and he specifically says he isn't happy.

Also, I think kisses on the forehead are great! There's a lot of affection behind them in my opinion.

wow. 3 weeks and he loves you. i'm assuming you are both really young. i never wait 3 weeks to kiss. i need to know asap if the other person can kiss well or not.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................