i finally understand the otherside

Well after going through it myself i finally understand how the other side feels. What i mean by this is, the spam of words like "babe..etc." or them always saying your cute and askin wat your doin. This girl keeps on saying it to me and i just met her and i dont really like her that much.

Now im gona think twice when i start talkin to a girl like that...now i feel bad cause i spammed a girl i liked with "you cute, sweetie..etc"

kind of makes you seem like a dirtbag huh? all of the times you have said that to girls that didn't find you attractive that didn't know you. they are probably like "geez, who is this guy?" speaking of which i need to talk to my friend about this same thing. he keeps calling girls 'kid' and 'sweetie'. it's starting to get on my nerves. i can see it on the girls' faces too. he says it over and over again. it's almost like the easy way to say something cause you forgot their names. lol

.........................................................................................................................................................................................