does everyone get like this?

my girlfriend spent the whole weekend with me while i was sick. i love her so much and we had a good time. the best time. but she left to go back home today and i immediately missed her a lot. it doesn't always happen when i see her, but it always happens when i spend a whole weekend with her. i cry a lot and miss her a lot. not seeing her on my bed or in my room really makes me sad. even though i see her very often and doesnt live very far. i dont know.

i was just wondering if everyone gets like that? or maybe a certain event in my life might of made me like this.. and i think i know which one.

thanks

my girlfriend spent the whole weekend with me while i was sick. i love her so much and we had a good time. the best time. but she left to go back home today and i immediately missed her a lot. it doesn't always happen when i see her, but it always happens when i spend a whole weekend with her. i cry a lot and miss her a lot. not seeing her on my bed or in my room really makes me sad. even though i see her very often and doesnt live very far. i dont know.

i was just wondering if everyone gets like that? or maybe a certain event in my life might of made me like this.. and i think i know which one.

thanks

You sound exactly like me!

I am having a LDR now. Last Christmas, my boyfriend from Taiwan came to Canada and visited me. I met him in Vancouver. On the new year's eve, I got so sick .He took care of me. After he went back to Taiwan , I went back to Calgary. I missed him SO BAD! And now I still couldn't stop thinking about him.