sex and piercing

quietgrl

Does anyone have a genital or nipple piercings and do you think nipple or genital piercing enhance sexual simulation or not ?I'm interested in getting my nipple pierced.

Male genital piercings

Ampallang | Apadravya | Hafada | Foreskin | Deep shaft | Dolphin | Dydoe | Frenum | Frenum ladder | Guiche | Lorum | Prince Albert | Reverse Prince Albert | Pubic | Transscrotal

Female genital piercings

Christina | Clitoris | Clitoral hood | Triangle | Fourchette | Isabella | Labia | Nefertiti | Princess Albertina

Nipple piercings

ring, dumbbell

Ive had my nipples pierced twice and it never enhanced anything for me but as PP said it could go either way and is different for everyone, however ive also had my clit/hood and guiche pierced and i would say I rather enjoyed it *wink* there were a few times I could come close to having an orgasm by just my legs rubbing together on the rings

ETA: If and when you get your mipples pierced just be warned, the second one hurts alot worse than the first so prepare yourself.

No, I mean when you first go to get them done the first time, the first nipple isn't so bad but the second one tingles just a little bit.

I agree though piercing through scar tissue is horrible.. I had my clit repierced and OMG it was the most horribly feeling ever.

both times I got my nipple it was HORRIBLE!!!

but the second time was worse.. -cringe-

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I prefer tattoos

Agreed - navel piercing is so un rock'nroll.

each to their own

personally I would never date a guy with an eyebrow or tongue ring -shudder-

but on this guy, a micro ring on the side of his navel... hot...

he would look stupid with a nipple ring, which sucks, cos they are so sexy

Hey! I have an eyebrow piercing : (

With the scar tissue convo from before... I got my eyebrow re-done through scar tissue and it hurt like all hell. Can NOT imagine what a more sensitive area (eg. Downstairs) would feel like being re-done!!!

My girlfriend loves it, and I love her belly button ring (Much fun to play with).

I'd consider getting my nipple pierced, I already have a bar I could use.

Ah - only an old earring hole.

I have enough scars on my body not to have bothered much with piercings and tattoos.......although I once thought of getting one of my scars tattooed over, I'm not sure it would be a good idea....

Zaphod,

You have no interest in getting a prince albert?

To address the OP's question for nipple piercings:

My fiancee has his nips pierced, and he says that it doesn't really increase sensitivity, but for me, it makes them more fun to play with. I've found that his nips get hard faster, but that's about it. This is his second time with nip piercings, and he says it hurt like the * * * *ens to get it done the second time.

I had my nips pierced, and it was A-MA-ZING! Seriously, I would get turned on from them simply rubbing on the inside of my bra...it was great! But, I have a larger chest, and they migrated, so I had to take them out before they ripped/migrated completely out. I'd love to get them re-done, that's how great they were, but piercing thru scar tissue-no way in heck!

Moral of the story: you win some, you lose some.