Girls!!

Rainmaker

Y when girls get some drink in them they act lik real sluts! when im out at a disco i watch girls walk from 1 person to another. They cant just stay with the same person. I know that its not all girls so girls chill, i might not be talkin about u rite enought but i have seen girls walk from boys to boys even know the 2 boys might me best friends they do it anyway..

There is nothin as bad as when a nice girl comes up and gives you a kiss then walks on a gives your friend a kiss beside you it really cracks me up...Any 1 anything to say about this, agree are disagree!

I can see your point mate, but what if the second guy dont see her kiss the first guy! does that make him as bad as her? even know he diddnt know..Girls must get something out of alchol becasue when they are drunk they r very good at flirting, even if the second guy does see her kissin some1 else, it is still hard to turn a girl down when she comes up to you..

I just think you're unfairly painting with an incredibly broad brush. I take issue with the terminology you use in your description of women. It's callous, crude and speaks to deeper issues you have regarding relationships. Some women can be flirtatious, equally so for some men. Combine a naturally uninhibited personality with alcohol, whether male or female, then you have all the ingredients needed to have a scenario such as the one you describe occur. Anyone who passively allows someone they don't know to come up and kiss them gets what they have coming to them. Beyond that, even if you're caught unawares, to automatically assume there's any type of bond between you, you're being more than a little foolish, as well as naive.