Awesome Valentines gift

pip

This guy I've been seeing for a few weeks sent some awesome flowers to my work on Valentine's Day... they were really spectacular and would have been very expensive. It was so cool when the courier guy delivered them!

Anyway, I feel really touched but would love to make it up to him somehow. I know I don't need to buy him a present, but I feel like I really should, for next time we go on a date. Does anyone have any ideas? We're still getting to know eachother so I'm not sure what he likes... what are some good gifts that most guys would like?

Hi pip,

Wow, so you were a lucky girl yesterday, that's nice! Sounds like you've got a good guy there!

I will throw in a couple of gift ideas for you but please feel free to disregard them, I'm no expert!

My first thought was maybe you could buy him a really nice aftershave/scent, preferrably one that you like (for men). And when you give it to him you could tell him that you find this smell totally hot, in which case he is bound to wear it!

My second thought is you could buy him a new wallet and put a little photo of you inside. Perhaps the photo could be something a little playful like you blowing him a kiss or something. Something that would make him smile whenever he goes to pay for something.

Hope these have given you some food for thought! If I have any more I will get back to you. All the best, you lucky girl you!

I don't know if your at this stage in your relationship, but I know this would be something special for almost any man.

This is a bit racy, but ask him to go shopping with you so you can get his opinions on your clothes....try to find a secluded dressing room and take in a haul of shirts and bluejeans, but come out in a racy teddy. Keep this up until you find just the right one....you'll know when. We men are visual creatures for the most part, and you'll know when you have his blood boiling.

Then that night, a nice candlelit dinner at home with some good wine and a more private showing to cap off the evening.

If you think your not quite ready for that, then by all means, something like a wallet, a GOOD watch with a nice inscription, something that he uses everyday that he will look at and be reminded of you.

Hello, well I am happy that you found something that is very interested b/c flowers on v-day aren't cheap at all. But a few ideas I can think of is to do something together that neither of yall have done before. For example, I love active activities such as rock climbing, biking, hiking, and such. So I would look at something both are interested in but havent done ever. It would help both of yall to get to know each other. Good luck with everything and hope this helps.

Brandon

Hello, well I am happy that you found something that is very interested b/c flowers on v-day aren't cheap at all. But a few ideas I can think of is to do something together that neither of yall have done before. For example, I love active activities such as rock climbing, biking, hiking, and such. So I would look at something both are interested in but havent done ever. It would help both of yall to get to know each other. Good luck with everything and hope this helps.

Brandon

CONGRATS, PIP!

Honestly, I like Blsmith007's idea a bunch! I also would followup with a very warm encounter, a warm hug and peck on the cheek as well as an expression of verbal and or written gratitude! Being gracious is gift enough!!!