Valentine's day sucks

It wouldn't have been bad to me if so many people didn't have sticks up their *beep* perpetually making them want to humiliate and pick on others (things that could've just as well happened any other day, but today just happened to be like the 5th day in a row...). So I guess I'll have to agree on how terrible a day it's been...

I don't care about the wasting money on candy and flowers for some woman 10 years from now I wouldn't even remember, who in turn wouldn't even remember me either. That money will come in handy in the future.

I hate this I am not only lonely in the romantic realm but lonely in general. Don't have too many friends and call and hang out with. Plus I am stuck in the house because of a snow storm. Plus Valentine;s day is so pointless why not show love for your SO everyday???

Well it does suck, and people make a big deal out of it. In fact, it's the first time I see people around me make such a huge deal of it. Everywhere I went... They don't realize that some of us don't care, and instead label ALL of us as "losers" because only "losers" do not celebrate this day because they can't get dates. What if we don't want to?

I can relate to you, because I don't have many friends either... well actually I don't have any friends, but I wish I had been stuck in my house... I wouldn't have had to take any more crap. It's all I ask for: peace. And it's not like I'm a person who consciously likes to get into trouble and makes fun of people or something. No, I don't think I've done anything to deserve it.

I hate this I am not only lonely in the romantic realm but lonely in general. Don't have too many friends and call and hang out with. Plus I am stuck in the house because of a snow storm. Plus Valentine;s day is so pointless why not show love for your SO everyday???

people do show love to their SO's..V-day is for the forgetful men who can't remember any other important day