I don't wanna keep going back...

Okay, so ex -boyfriend him was my first real relationship. Lasted almost a year after it ended we didn't talk for a almost a year. Then became friends and started to become more than friends and hooked up a couple times. Then I started to date person B. So I started to talk less to him to and my new bf wanted me to not talk to my ex person A. I wanted it to be my decision not to talk to him and no anyone elses. Then after a while I realized I was done. I didn't want to talk to my ex.personA he was just all drama, calling me when he was drunk, telling me he wished we were together. I realized that at one point thats what I wanted to hear but not anymore.

Then i only taked to him on myspace, then i wouldnt even respond to his messages. Now, two weeks ago my bf perons B broke up with me. I promised myself that no matter what i would never go back to person A. Because, i know deep inside he can't give me what i truly want. But, now i don't know if its because, of the recent break up.now i feel like i want to talk to my first ex Person A. just as a friend and nothing more. Is this normal? Am I feeling that way because, i know that my ex Person B got into a relationship the same day we broke up? So I want someone else too? I really don't want to that person that everytime they break up with someone new they keep running back to the same ex. And as for as friends goes, I don't want him to be my covinient friend which is what he would be now.

Would be a good idea to tell my first ex person A. That right now I just need to be left a lone. That way I can think if I really truly want to be his friend or im just feeling like i do because of the break up and I want attention or something? Any advice or opinions on this? Thanks.

Its ok and normal what your feeling right now. A breakup is never easy especially when ydou have put your heart into it. Its probably best that you stay away from your EX because you guys are apart for a reason. Also while your in this stage, you can easily be taken advantage of. And the guy you were with after the first guy, being in a relationship right after you broke up? thats crazy. Give yourself time to think and evaluate whats best for you. Thats who you need to be focusing on right now. You. Best of luck ok?

Its ok and normal what your feeling right now. A breakup is never easy especially when ydou have put your heart into it. Its probably best that you stay away from your EX because you guys are apart for a reason. Also while your in this stage, you can easily be taken advantage of. And the guy you were with after the first guy, being in a relationship right after you broke up? thats crazy. Give yourself time to think and evaluate whats best for you. Thats who you need to be focusing on right now. You. Best of luck ok?

Yeah, my 2nd made official with someone else like right after we broke up. But my 1st ex. that's who im not sure if i really want to be friends with him or its just because i feel like i need/want someone now. But, yeah I am focusing myself i even have time to go to the gym now