Scared..

MM58904

I'm afraid I won't be able to have sex! When my bf puts his finger inside of me, he can get up to his knuckle then it starts to hurt. Not screaming pain, but it hurts a little. Kinda uncomfortable. If his finger can't fit, how is his penis supposed to fit lol. What more can we do??

I'm afraid I won't be able to have sex! When my bf puts his finger inside of me, he can get up to his knuckle then it starts to hurt. Not screaming pain, but it hurts a little. Kinda uncomfortable. If his finger can't fit, how is his penis supposed to fit lol. What more can we do??

Are you relaxed enough when your boyfriend fingering you because when I'm reading your post.I'm feeling your fears.

link removed

you should go to this website and read about it. sex is painful for some women, more than just the "it will hurt the first few times you do it." you should read about it and see if this applies to you. You may need to talk to your doctor, or learn some relaxation techniques. you may be involuntarily tensing your PC muscles, which will make sex painful and/or impossible!