Question for the guys

This is all stuff I know off the bat so if I got surprised like that, then it would be lying.

I'm not sure not revealing something that you view as private is lying. Some people are simply that, private. Some people like to reveal everything about themselves and what they have done. But I don't think not revealing is lying.

If you asked "have you ever slept with a woman?" and she said "No" and you found out later that she had, that would be lying.

I'm not sure not revealing something that you view as private is lying. Some people are simply that, private. Some people like to reveal everything about themselves and what they have done. But I don't think not revealing is lying.

If you asked "have you ever slept with a woman?" and she said "No" and you found out later that she had, that would be lying.

Well the OP did say a long term relationship so this is stuff I would know. Like I said, I always ask how many and details. I also give my own. If I found out right off the bat, then I don't think it would bother me but I can't answer as this is specific to other things.

I do think many women would be shocked if their guy told them they had been with another guy. Would probably get the "i didn't know you were gay/bi" reaction. Not everyone but I'm positive many would. Now that I think about it, I actually remember a couple where this happened. He never told her because he had been hiding it (in the closet) for so long. She freaked out wow lol.

My girlfriend had sex with another girl before. During our relationship she visited her for a weekend when her father died and supported her. They regularly talk on the phone. I talked to her girlfriend on the phone and I really like her. She's really nice and I know I'll eventually meet her in person because she's such a good friend. I don't have a problem with it.