Beards?

Biffy

depends , thin chin strap? OK gotee? OK full facial hair NAY!! nasty , gross , makes you look like a bum and a dirt bag , even Brad Pitt cant pull it off ( he tried)

clean cut is ok , but full and big !!!!!!! BAD BAD BAD BAD

A girl dont want to feel like she is kissing pubic hair

It totally varies on both the girl and the guy. Some guys look really sexy with it, but it makes others look like a child molester.

Personally, I'm not much of a fan of facial hair... 2-day stubble is reeeeeeeallly hot in my opinion...

Mustaches are creepy...

I say let the ladies think what they will about the beard if it is something that you enjoy having then go with it.

That's always been my approach - I look how I want to look. But, right now I kinda want to maximise my options with the fairer sex and shaving everyday would be a small price to pay.

Maybe I'll put a photo up tomorrow and let y'all decide if it suits me or not.

all of my exs loved my clean shave look. only some said they like my unshaven shadow after a couple of days. i shave my mustache and keep the little piece under the lip and some chin hair with semi short clean sideburns. chicks dig it. i have dark brown/black hair.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................