This makes me sad.

I'm short and I just don't feel like attempting to meet girls anymore. It feels like I'm very limited in my choices. I look at height first thing, at parties, in class, everywhere theres people. And that, I seem very different in my views which probably narrows me down more. Everyone seems so closed minded here. I'm going to a very conservative school. I feel like I should maybe move somewhere else, maybe this isn't the place for me. Moving seems hard to me while this is my sophomore year in college, and plus my parents are moving out of state soon.

Being short worsens that because only then am I looking for girls my height which is 5"2. I'm becoming judgemental, and I'm judging people from my height. I'm starting not to like people taller than me because I find insulting. Worse yet, ironically, I think this girl I met likes me but I don't find her attractive. I just can't do anything with her. I just don't feel it.

It use to not be this bad a year ago, but after lots of things I went through, I have come to this conclusion.

So originally you didnt actually care about height, its just became second nature for you to look because you feel you wouldnt have a chance with a taller girl? Which then turned into resentment?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have dated a whole bunch of guys my height and shorter... my bf now is ony a FRACTION of an inch taller than me.

I promise I am not the only person who doesnt care about height

I tried with taller girls, but all rejected me. I don't know if its my race or height. I'm Asian living in the south. You know everything is bigger Texas. Now I've grown to see that a couple that includes me and a taller girl just wouldn't look right. All of the couples I see, the guy is taller.

Who gives crap if it looks right....does it feel right? Do you love her and does she love you? Thats all that matters. Don't be so presumptive that you think a tall girl can't love you for who you are! I've known many couples where the man is shorter, and I've yet to see one person say "Hey! He's shorter than you, dump him!"

Who gives crap if it looks right....does it feel right? Do you love her and does she love you? Thats all that matters. Don't be so presumptive that you think a tall girl can't love you for who you are! I've known many couples where the man is shorter, and I've yet to see one person say "Hey! He's shorter than you, dump him!"

EXACTLY

I have yet to hear anything about it, and I have dated some tiny men

My fiance' is nearly the same height as I am . I used to say in my dating profiles that I preferred men 6 ft and over. Guess what. That did NOT matter...what matters is that my fiance is firstly so cute I can't stop looking at him, he is sweet beyond belief, he is my best friend and unbelievably fun at times. When you meet the right person SHE might be really tall, a dang amazon ! BUT if you love each other...it just IS....you have to look at other things..and find someone else who does too. If we all try to measure each other by perfect heights and weights and income levels..forget it. I would rather live in a cardboard box with a short guy who really loved me, than in a castle with a really tall guy who was a jerkhole. There...so stop obsessing over what you do NOT think you are, and concentrate on the positive. I just wager that you are amazing and totally lovable.

Really, what type of girl likes a short funny or funny looking asian man?

I do get a lot of "you're just not my type" bs.

Perhaps you should look at your additude? Not your looks?

I was dating a little scotsman, he was short, far shorter than me, skinny, REALLY hairy and had one of those black front teeth... I thought he was awesome and I was CONTINUALLY beating other girls off him...

It was because he was fun and accepting and made me (and other girls) feel like a princess... not becuase of how he looked

You are coming accross as negative, which is never good.

girls like different things, shy guys, arrogant guys etc etc... but negative isnt one of them

if you always have cynical thoughts about people, they WILL be able to pick up on it, no matter how well you think you are hiding it.

Listen to what she's saying! It sounds like you don't like yourself very much. If your not happy with who you are, no one else will be either. But if you know who you are, if you confident in your own abilities, body and soul, women will respond to that. One of the biggest turn-ons for a woman, so I've heard, is a confident man. Someone who knows who they are and are comfortable with themselves.

And it don't matter if they're four feet or six!

But he's Laotian, I'm Korean. There's a difference.

Seriously, there is. A girl probably won't date me because her ex was Korean and his family wouldn't allow him to continue the relationship because she was another ethnicity. She told me, thereforeeee, Koreans are full of it. Thats one example.

If I'm negative won't I attract a positive girl? That would brighten up my atoms wouldn't it? Or to become positive do I have to let go of all my electrons? Maybe I should walk up to some girl one day be like "WOW! What a beautiful day! I see you're doing some happy sodoku! Hm Hm! That number goes here! Hey can I have your number!?"

Yeah I put up that act plenty of times for plenty of things, and to be honest I'm just tired of faking it. Its inside and I don't know what to do about it other than grow up and maybe get a little skinnier. That would make my day positive.

I'm feeling dark and sarcastic right now. I should become a goth. My humor has been dark ever since I've realized my hopes have been shot. Maybe not everyone likes the dark humor, but its my way of making fun of all the negativity.

I really wish I could find people that are like me at this university. I feel so alone. I've only had one insightful conversation with someone else at a coffeee shop. The rest just try to convert me into Christianity or invite me to some Christian rally.

No matter where you move to or what height you are, it has nothing to do with how well you do with chicks. It's a skill you can learn like any other and there are plenty of resources out there to help you learn the skill.

In the wild, animals have to fend for themselves and only the ones with the most skill survive to pass on their genes. In humans, it's not so different. Either you learn how this is done or you don't get to pass on your genes. Lucky for you that this is something that you can learn.

I can't tell if you're serious about learning, but here you go cousin this is just some of what's out there to get you started. At least someone might read this post and get some use out of it if not you.

If you have some $, get the dvd's and ebook from link removed They are very tight. Also from link removed too, it's along the same lines but still great tips.

The free stuff is at link removed, link removed, link removed, and this site can serve you well if you need advice on certain situations (you just have to be careful to ignore the rhetoric bad advice and apply only what's practical and thought through). Also read The Game by Neil Strauss.

This is just a starting point, there's so much more to it. This stuff has helped me and many others I know a ton and gotten us the love lives that we desire.

I was expecting you to tell me something, instead of posting some self-help books and articles on how to seduce women and get a girlfriend thats like all the rest out there and the stuff that gets recycled on here. I can't believe you even have to pay for some of the stuff. I'll tell it to ya for free.

I make girls laugh.

I'm not shy.

I'm hot sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah.

I can dance with a girl or 2 at the club.

I have the courage to ask someone out, just did recently.

But some girls are just receptive to me, just like certain guys. Everyone's different. Some people just lack humor. Some I just click with. Everyone's different.

I'm not shy, but some people are. Again it makes it hard when its a one way conversation.

Sure, but I'm not getting many dates probably due to the height. I've been eating a lot right now because I'm trying to study for an exam I have in 2 days. Biology...hey atleast its healthy food but I still feel fat and gross.

I'm picky at the club because I find it hard to dance with someone taller than me. My face is right in their boobs but I would like to see their face too. Something about the nutrition in this state made all the girls tall. I don't know what happened with me.

I just recently started a job, flirted with a girl, ended up hooking up with another girl who was her friend, but then I didn't really "feel" anything between us. Its complicated at the work place. I'd rather not get myself deeper into the situation at the moment. You know the part where they said just go with it if you feel it, yeah well there's consequences.

Oh I see, I misunderstood. This is a different problem.

I'm picky at the club because I find it hard to dance with someone taller than me. My face is right in their boobs but I would like to see their face too. Something about the nutrition in this state made all the girls tall. I don't know what happened with me.

Two possibilities.

This height thing is a defense mechanism you set up in order to prevent yourself from opening up and getting into relationships with girls. Short guys date taller girls, I have friends who are in relationships with way taller girls. It doesn't make a difference.

Or maybe this one. I also used to use the same excuses of "being too picky", but I realized that honestly, even though I'm great, I'm not so special that I can see the overwhelming majority of girls in that way. It's just an excuse to deflect that fact that your skills with women need to improve. Otherwise this thread would not exist in the first place as you would already have women that make you happy.

I think it's actually both.

"My face is right in their boobs but I would like to see their face too."

image removed

Sorry, while I can certainly see where you would want to look deep into their eyes, I must also ask myself how many men in the world would want to be in that position.

Honestly, I don't think we can help you till you learn to not be so picky. You said some women just click with you....so find that special someone thats in that crowd and make a life for yourself! Stop trying to find your ideal woman, and I'm betting you'll find the love of your life right in front of you.

I don't know what kind of woman to look for visually. There are some girls that flirt with me but I don't really find them hot. See I'm picky and shallow. But not shallow in a bad way. I have my attractions. Its attitude and their tone of voice.

Maybe I'm just scared to get committed. Maybe I'm just in it for sex and then I try to resist it because it feels wrong, and I did do that a lot, but for different reasons, mostly to just stay out of trouble.

But I feel better now because all I ate today was vegetables and fruit and smoked a black and mild.