How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyblue1

No it would have been nice for the guy to say hey let's go out for drink to get to know eachother. Do guys really expect us girls to say yeah ok i don't know you and i'm up for sleeping with you as soon as we meet. Now this what gets me annoyed. SOme men are jerks and think they can have what they want with a click of a finger.

No it would have been nice for the guy to say hey let's go out for drink to get to know eachother. Do guys really expect us girls to say yeah ok i don't know you and i'm up for sleeping with you as soon as we meet. Now this what gets me annoyed. SOme men are jerks and think they can have what they want with a click of a finger.

His behavior was jerky but some women want to have sex right away, too - the way he put it was in a jerky way but if there are women who will go for it, he can try I suppose and you can block him.

I have met many men on line and in real life who are lovely people - gentleman, etc. I did not chat on line other than for two emails, I had a phone call and if there was any hint of "sex" talk I ended the call. Chatting on line for more than an email or two makes you more vulnerable to the men who just want sex because they feel more comfortable typing that to a woman.

Please don't generalize about men - and you will get better at screening. and please never tell a stranger that you "used to sleep around" as you wrote in your first post.

I'm tooooooooooooooooooooooo angry! Thought i'd share it with you and maybe you can tell me what the hell is wrong with men nowadays.

Been talking to this guy that i met on a dating date. Then we started talking on MSN on and off. All his been trying to do is sleep with me.

Today he asked me if i wanted to sleep with him and if his body temps me? I have neer met him before. I said no thank you i am ready to man a nice because i've had enough of sleeping around then he had a cheek to say i wasn't hot enough for him away. What is that all about?

He said good bye then i blocked him.

Welcome to the internet.

I am not trying to be condesending or anything, but I've met a lot of guys on the internet that act like this.

I find it amusing, but only because I'm another guy who's looking at the interaction without any consequences to myself, but I know it's not amusing for you. It's just that I've run into so many people like that guy you decribed on message boards, online games, etc.

I don't know what some people act like that, but you can't let it get to you. People are weird.

i'd at least take you out for a drink first skyblue. ur a cutie. i'd like to show you off. then we can hook up after. lol, jk. i have no idea why some guys just go for the gusto and flat out ask that. if it happens it happens. why some guys think women like to be asked that, i have no idea. i think only prostitutes respond to those questions. lol, what a bum. i'm not apologizing for him though. i know i'm a good guy.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

You need a thick skin if you're going to chat with strangers you are interested in dating. When I met men through on line dating sites, at the first hint of sexual conversation, I blocked them - no response other than "I am not comfortable with this conversation." And, I wouldn't share the information you did - that you used to sleep around - how is that his business??

I agree with this advice.

When I was online dating, I would regularly have similar things happen...and I would block them without even a response as Batya did! I did the same thing when they would throw out a marriage proposal or suggest flying to meet them within two minutes of talking!

I put it behind me and moved on. There are some great men out there on those sites, but you have to be ready to dismiss the ones whom are there for incompatible motives to find them.