So glad to be home

Gracelove

Whew!!!

It's be such a long day, and I'm actually glad to be home, can you believe it?!

Work is soooooooo boring! There used to be enough work to keep me busy, but not anymore.

Early I was so frustrated because I felt I had come to the end of my rope when it comes to living at home with my mom.

But then my boyfriend called and made me laugh the entire time we were on the phone, that made me feel a lot better.

My mom puts sooooo much pressure on me to lose weight, I wish she'd just lay off sometimes.

Sometimes I really don't like her.

I guess it's just that, when a person does hurtful things for so long, you begin to dislike being around them.

I'm at a place where I'm working hard to protect myself because I seem so sensitive when it comes to many things.

It's just apart of who I am right now.

I don't like feeling attacked, when I feel uneasy I can't truly relax or unwind.

I've been unable to relax for way too long now.

I'm starting to become resentful, and I don't want to be that way.

I feel like the relationship I have with my mother is on the verge of becoming a disaster.

This isn't the first time I've felt this way, but I've had space, in the past.

How are things suppose to get better when we're living under the same roof?

I'm waiting until I return from seeing my boyfriend before working a second job.

Waiting is the hardest thing to do these days.

I know getting my own place would help me heal big time. I've always wanted to be able to support myself.

I'll be a true adult then.

But then I think of my kitten. If I'm working two jobs she'll be all alone.

My parents won't babysit her because she craps all over the place, LOL!!!

Before I had her I thought all cats were born potty trained.

Guess not.

Anywho, I don't know.

I'm hoping that seeing my boyfriend will help relax me. And if I'm working to jobs maybe I won't be home long enough for my parents (mostly my mom) to annoy me.

Well, I'm off, I'll probably write more later.

Thanks for listening!!!

~Grace

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• Choosing to Trust
      ‘Trust’ is a philosophical choice. We can be cynical, guarded, and awaiting attack. Or open, positive, and hopeful— BUT prepared for all outcomes. Love Advice discusses the pros and cons of both positions.

• 0 replies
    • Why Your Ex Can’t Make Up His Or Her Mind
      Clay Andrews talks about Why Your Ex Can’t Make Up His Mind. After a breakup, it's really confusing when it comes to getting back together, talking to you or even just being in contact with you. It can also be extremely frustrating how your interactions have been good but your ex is insisting that ex can't be friends and withdraws inexplicably. Had a great time spending time together but still your ex can't make up her mind? By the end of this video, Clay shares some IMPORTANT TIPS on how you can deal when your ex can't make up their mind and how to get your ex back.

• 0 replies
    • Everything You Need to Know About Going "No Contact"
      1. Signs That "No Contact" Is Needed, 2. Understanding "No Contact", 3. The Benefits of "No Contact", 4. Strategies to Make "No Contact" Work, 5. What Makes "No Contact" So Hard?, 6. Why You're Struggling to Stay Away.

• 0 replies
    • 6 Signs You Are Hurting Subconsciously
      Do you value having a positive and optimistic perspective of life, no matter how bad things are? Being overly positive and optimistic can be as bad, or even worse, than having a negative approach to something. After all, lying to yourself is very rarely the best way to approach things and it can be detrimental to your mental health. So, if you're not happy or hurting about something, it is important that you acknowledge it instead of repressing and ignoring it.

• 0 replies
    • 7 Habits That Make You Irresistible
      What are some simple habits that make you irresistible to women, men, and everyone? If you want to be a more attractive person, these easy habits will get you there. Confidence is half the battle - at least.

• 0 replies