Pleasing a women in bed

freedom

It is disturbing that nowadays there is so many magazines talking about pleasing women in bed. From womens magazine to mens magazine it is all about pleasing her. I am not sying that there are no magazine talking about pleasing men, but it is far fewer then media talking about pleasing the women.

No wonder men nowadys have inferiority complex in bed with women. After all, we have this little thing at the back of our heads that says.. "am i pleasing her?? where is that 'magic' spot??" blah blah blah.

This may sound sexist but it is an observation.

So what do you think?

Have you ever picked up a Cosmo? Every month it is about pleasing your man in bed....and has been that way as far as I can remember!

I for the record cannot stand Cosmo, but I sure see the headlines!

I honestly have not read many magazines that talk about pleasing women though either; I read one Men's Health mag that talked about it but the magazines I read tend to be more about cycling, running, health/fitness so don't have those articles.

My solution if it bothers you honestly is to just not bother reading them then. I imagine some people find them valuable, others do not, but if you are not interested in it, don't read it just like any other magazine/article.

Because no matter how much advice they give out, it comes down to what works for the INDIVIDUAL partner.

This is quite simple.....

The reason why "pleasing your woman in bed", gets more airtime so to speak, is simply due to the fact, that generally speaking, it is a harder task to get a woman to climax than it is to get a man to climax during sexual intercourse.

In all of my past relationships, I have never encountered difficulties in being able to get my partners off, on the flip side however, several of my partners encountered difficulties in being able to get me off.

It is disturbing that nowadays there is so many magazines talking about pleasing women in bed. From womens magazine to mens magazine it is all about pleasing her. I am not sying that there are no magazine talking about pleasing men, but it is far fewer then media talking about pleasing the women.

No wonder men nowadys have inferiority complex in bed with women. After all, we have this little thing at the back of our heads that says.. "am i pleasing her?? where is that 'magic' spot??" blah blah blah.

This may sound sexist but it is an observation.

So what do you think?

I don't think it's THAT cut and dry but you do have a point. I don't mean in magazines but in general. Men have always gone out of their way to please women ( i don't mean sexually) in terms of jumping through hoops to get their attention to go out with them. Then on dates, they basically have to kiss butt. So the trend continues.

In terms of sex, I understand that most women take longer to orgasm. But at the same time, if it took me forever to, I would probably start myself off before I met up with them, instead of putting it all on them to do it for me. If a guy is too quick, it is often recommended he slow himself down or even masterbate to ejaculation before the "date". But you never hear suggestions the other way around for the woman to do that if she is too slow.