Cutest Girl I ever saw, and I couldnt get it up.

I'm only 17 years old and I was with the cutest girl Ive ever met.

Shes 16 and a part-time model.

Before meeting her, i was with my ex-girlfriend for about two years.

We loved each other, and had sex probably every day.. until 3 weeks ago.

She still thinks I want to be with her, but for the time being I want to just explore.

Anyways, back to this other girl.

I hung out with her yesterday, and she wanted to have sex.

I had a complete erection, and was really looking forward to it.

I grab a condom, and look down to put it on... and my erection wasnt there.

It was gone, just like that.

My stomach hurt and I felt embarrassed. Im not 80, so I dont know what the deal is. For the whole rest of the night I couldnt get it up. It just wouldnt move.

The next day (today) i even tried to masturbate..but its still a no go.

Can someone help me get back on course?

any tips.

anything. im kind of scared, and just want it back.

sounds like you are nervous. it's ok, it happens to all men, especially when they meet a girl they really really like. I think as you get to know her and get more comfortable around her, you'll be more relaxed and everything should function properly. good luck and always use protection!!!

Before meeting her, i was with my ex-girlfriend for about two years.

We loved each other, and had sex probably every day.. until 3 weeks ago.

She still thinks I want to be with her, but for the time being I want to just explore.

This paragraph is weird.

You are asking a question about sex problem with new girl...and mentioning you ex gf? why?

Why she still thinks you wanna be with her?

Guilt at having sex while your ex girlfriend thinks you want to be with her?

Performance anxiety because you have raised the model to goddess diety status in your own head just because of her looks?

Anyway, it's normal, happens to guys when under stress... sometimes from too much drink, drugs etc. too...

So first, try to relax. it won't happen if your too upset about it, like the old expression, a watched pot never boils.... Then try to work on what might be causing it... guilt? go talk to your ex girlfriend and straighten it out...

idolizing the new girl to the point of terrifying yourself? she's just a girl like any other and may look great, but that doesn't make her great in bed, or a nice person, etc. so try to quit idolizing her so much... and if you want to try again, talk to her about it and focus on getting to know her, not get her into bed.... it will come back, once you've relaxed...

Guilt at having sex while your ex girlfriend thinks you want to be with her?

Performance anxiety because you have raised the model to goddess diety status in your own head just because of her looks?

Thats exactly what I think.

My girlfriend thinks i love her and im having sex behind her back almost.

At least, this is the conclusions im coming to.

And the axiety of her looks is spot on again.

It could be the combination of both and it just leaves me useless.

I told my ex about the other girl yesterday night and she screamed and is so angry with me, but it still didnt fix anything.

I was straight up, but it doesnt seem like my privates wants to follow that fashion.

The more i try to relax, the more I think about it.

And the fact that the model girl witnessed me not being able to get one tears me up. I feel like shes going to tell everyone.

if she tells everyone else, then she's a witch, who wants her? most women are smart enough to know this happens to guys from time to time, especially if they are under stress or pressure.... so no decent girl would ever make fun of you or talk about it with anyone else.. she might see it as a challenge, to have fun seeing what it takes to get you up and saluting again...

really, best advice is to relax, maybe watch a sexy movie or books or whatever by yourself til it happens again... and it will, don't worry, just don't put more pressure on yourself or it gets to be a cycle...

there is plenty of advice online how to snap out of this too, so do some googling to find the info.