I'm going through a transition in may life from student to having to work for a living ,, but i'm not sure fully what i want to do...

this is one of the reasons why she dumped me...

i want to get over her but she used to reassure me and stand by me... now shes gone and it kills... all my plans and hopes have gone...

when ever i get stressed she used to comfort me but now im all alone,,

i just want to talk and cuddle her... im pathetic... its been nrly 3 months... i need her i miss her i want to touch and smell her,,, but i could be dead for all she cares..

i just cant move on and im sick of it and feeling like a pathetic failure.. no wonder she left!

ive lost my best friend i dont know how to overcome it

I'm going through a transition in may life from student to having to work for a living ,, but i'm not sure fully what i want to do...

this is one of the reasons why she dumped me...

i want to get over her but she used to reassure me and stand by me... now shes gone and it kills... all my plans and hopes have gone...

when ever i get stressed she used to comfort me but now im all alone,,

i just want to talk and cuddle her... im pathetic... its been nrly 3 months... i need her i miss her i want to touch and smell her,,, but i could be dead for all she cares..

i just cant move on and im sick of it and feeling like a pathetic failure.. no wonder she left!

ive lost my best friend i dont know how to overcome it

You will survive this period. When you least expect it a new girl will completely take your mind off the ex. This new chick will be so hot & cool, you will want to show her off in front of the ex. Your future girl friend will laugh at all your jokes & always get your back!

This future girlfriend needs to meet you at your best. Be confident in who you are as an individual. The ex doesn't define you. What defines you is the way you react to this torment.

It is a great challenge to pick up the pieces and move on, but I know you can do it. Thousands of people on this forum can relate, and are now in your corner.

Start creating the new girl in your mind, I guarantee she is out there... GO GET HER !!!!

Peace... Good Luck!!!!

"butterfly" is so right... I know you are "hurting" so much right now, but those are "feelings" not "facts". The "fact" is you will be okay, you will feel all your feelings and work through them on your own, this will develop your sense of self, and having that self respect is the MOST attractive and healing quality in the long run. Cry, write on this site, talk to friends, breathe, and put one foot in front of the other to improve YOUR OWN LIFE right now... you will get through this, you will.. sometimes in life we just have to "accept" that we are going to be sad for awhile, it's okay, it's an opportunity to grow.. to learn to take care of yourself, believe in yourself, and be happy within yourself, then and ONLY then can you build a relationship with another where you SHARE these qualities, not ATTAIN them from each other.. but share them.... this is love.

thanks for your comments, you are all right.... im just sick of it all...

its the human condition.... its difficult to stop loving someone and to be honest i dont want to... not yet anyway.. my heads saying she gone but my heart is the opposite..

im just sick of feeling this way but i just cant get her out of my head and im sick of thinking the same god dam things.... i need to stop thinking about her and just think about me and confront my fears head on like a real man for gods sake!

take care everyone and i really appreciate the replies