Making a move with my girlfriend

This is my first real relationship with a girl. I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now. We usually just hang out around the house together and enjoy each other's company. Most of the time we watch movies together. The only thing we've really done is kissed on the lips a few times. When is it right to make out with her? I really want to but I don't want to mess up the moment. Should I do it when we're watching a movie alone at one of our houses?

Also, when we're watching the movie should I put my arm around her or does that annoy girls? We do seem to hold hands a lot when the movie is on, but sometimes we just sit there.

Sorry if these are stupid questions...I just don't want to mess it up.

I am impressed that you seek advice. It shows that you care alot and do not want to mess things up. I think your girl is very lucky to have you. Now, making a move is all about getting the vibe of the moment and saying I am just gonna do it. Try putting your arm around her and see how she responds. If she doesn't like it, it may just be she doesn't like to be clingy while watching a movie. As for kissing her, she is prob waiting for you to make a move, so if it feels right, just do it. I wish you luck!!!