Can you cheat on your wife with your sister? Non sexually of course.

cranbers

Well she is talking to another man and tells him stories about me. She even hung out with him all week end day and night. She claimed he is just a friend and if she cheated then I did with my sister.

so yeah, doesn't make much sense to me, but I thought maybe someone else could make sense of it.

I mean I understand the difference between a man who is a "friend" of your wives and familiy. Would I have cared if she was talking to her family? Nope.

There is a HUGE difference between her spending a weekend with a male friend and you spending time or just talking to your sister. IMHO, I think emotional cheating is when you FEEL something for someone you should only feel for your SO. That's obviously not going to happen with your sister so the answer is no, you did not cheat in any way by talking to your sister. Everyone needs someone to vent to sometimes. Anyone else's wife would be grateful it was a family member of the opposite sex and not a coworker or friend.

Thanks everyone I appreciate the posts. I have moved out of the house monday and have applied to an apartment. I have moved in with her parents to get to the bottom of all this, before commmiting to the apartment, I have 30 days to move in before the application expires and I can't move in.

She still will not admit she did anything with him. But when questions about specific actions she did that night are asked, like an interogation she immediatley says she won't answer any questions.

So with that in mind its even more obvious something happened but I probably will never know. I didn't leave her simply for this, but this was the last straw taht broke the camels back. Our marriage is horrible and there needs to be some change. I hope she now understand the seriousness of what she did. That she will change and this behavior will stop. I have no seconds thoughts or worries about being on my own again. the last several days out from under her rule have been amazing.

I know each day will continue to get better and I made the right decision. I wish I would of done this several years ago, then maybe they would of been so much nicer.

I have moved out of the house monday and have applied to an apartment. I have moved in with her parents to get to the bottom of all this, before commiting to the apartment, I have 30 days to move in before the application expires and I can't move in.

Our marriage is horrible and there needs to be some change. I hope she now understand the seriousness of what she did. That she will change and this behavior will stop. I have no seconds thoughts or worries about being on my own again. the last several days out from under her rule have been amazing.

I know each day will continue to get better and I made the right decision. I wish I would of done this several years ago, then maybe they would of been so much nicer.

Its great you are able to stay with your son's grandparents as you start anew.

I am not sure what you mean by: "I have moved in with her parents to get to the bottom of all this?"

Are you talking about finding a new place or going back to the old place?

Now that you now know what you do - I am curious: Was there anything, looking back several years ago, that might have been a sign you should have moved on with your son, then?

Its great you are able to stay with your son's grandparents as you start anew.

I am not sure what you mean by: "I have moved in with her parents to get to the bottom of all this?"

Are you talking about finding a new place or going back to the old place?

Now that you now know what you do - I am curious: Was there anything, looking back several years ago, that might have been a sign you should have moved on with your son, then?

Well I was referring to stay with them as a temp solution rather then going right out and getting an apartment . I mean if she straightens up I will definitely want this to work. But if not, then well im gone. She has 30 days to convince me it is going to be different. she will quit all this crazy behavior and abuse towards me. Getting to the bottom of it being did she cheat? Is there resolution?

She still has given me a guilt trip for her not being allowed to talk to this guy, she has no one now. I won't say I love her and she can't talk to him, so why won't she talk to her family? Who knows.

She still has given me a guilt trip for her not being allowed to talk to this guy, she has no one now. I won't say I love her and she can't talk to him, so why won't she talk to her family? Who knows.

you are married, giving her chance to get it together makes sense.

be careful.

maybe your son's grandparents can tell it better when she is fibbing or hiding something?

or she's embarrassed?

or scared of them?