Who here is single and loves it?

Part of being ready means dating again. Perhaps we should all be cynical and advertise for mutual rebound flings when our relationships break up. Hvaing said that, I was my wife's rebound fling and it's lasted 18 years and counting.

I think that people who are too picky will end up on the shelf. On one hand it's not good to be in a relationship for the sake of it but if you dump people for very superficial reasons, its pretty pointless, too.

Anyone else here enjoy the single life?

ohhhh i do! nineteen years of being single, and becoming who i am. i've come to the conclusion that there is no way i can make anyone else happy unless i'm happy myself. so i just recently have started to destress. But until I'm ultimately happy with myself and my future and ready to have a relationship, I'm still going to enjoy my ultimate single life!

but still, everyone should go hug their nearby single friend. ahaha

I'm newly single, and not a big fan of it. Although I do like the freedom of being on your own, I really enjoy and miss the companionship and intimate friendship you have with someone when you're in a long-term relationship. I'm not ready to jump into anything serious for a while yet, but I'm finally feeling ready to start dating again.